Least Deserving Beloved Logo

OnWis97

Inspired by Ark's thread about logos most undeserving of hate...here's one about beloved logos we feel are not deserving.

Especially since most here want them on helmets

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

montreal_canadiens_1992.gif

I don't see the smiley face in the Kings crown, but the two in this one get me every time. It sucks. Majorly unpopular opinion, but it sucks.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

35jftc3.jpg

The ONLY reason why this is still on their helmets instead of the new Tiger is because this logo has somehow reached "IF YOU MESS WITH IT WE WILL BURN THIS SUMBITCH DOWN TO THE GROUND" status

35jftc3.jpg

The ONLY reason why this is still on their helmets instead of the new Tiger is because this logo has somehow reached "IF YOU MESS WITH IT WE WILL BURN THIS SUMBITCH DOWN TO THE GROUND" status

You know it's bad when the logo looks worse the bigger it is.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

montreal_canadiens_1992.gif

I don't see the smiley face in the Kings crown, but the two in this one get me every time. It sucks. Majorly unpopular opinion, but it sucks.

100% this. Somehow this piece of crap has a 7.8 rating on the mothership.

Similar logos

203.gif

3.5 on the mothership

9xft5e6hg85yq5m3j81s.gif

4.2 on the mothership

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Green Bay Packers. I mean who else makes a logo using only the first letter of their first name? Do the Giants have an "N"? Do the 49ers have an "S"?

gbhelmet.jpg

The G actually stands for "greatness", not Greenbay.

Here's one:

baltimore-orioles-cartoon-bird.jpg

To me, this is probably the most overrated logo in the MLB.

I'd rather have a messed up try at an Ornithological correct bird than a cartoon bird that looks like it has a double chin.

But for me, this is the most overrated logo in MLB

Milwaukee-Brewers-Logo.png

Death to the Ball-In-Glove logo :P

I saw, I came, I left.

Green Bay Packers. I mean who else makes a logo using only the first letter of their first name? Do the Giants have an "N"? Do the 49ers have an "S"?

gbhelmet.jpg

Uh oh.......

But as a Packers fan, I really don't care for it. I wouldn't want to see it replaced on the helmet, but all of my Packers merch has either the "Hesiman" logo or the interlocking GB.

270.gif

That LSU logo is terrible, but the amount of love this one gets boggles my mind continuously

+100 Looks TERRIBLE.

gbhelmet.jpg

Please tell me you're kidding, right? You know that that's 100 percent, unequivocally not true.

Archived