Mr. Design Junkie

Atom

If you scroll down a little bit far down the page, you'll see probably the worst of them all. A Boise State uni with the Bronco across the chest. I don't understand how people say the stuff on the guy's page looks nice though.

edit: Actually the Saints one directly under the Boise one is worse. The only one that's actually good, is the Bengals one a little bit further down the page.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I don't think they are intended completely seriously...at least I hope not. While they are certainly ugly, they're pretty cool looking if you ask me. Not that I would ever support anyone actually wearing these monstrosities to be sure, just fun to look at.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

I don't think they are intended completely seriously...at least I hope not. While they are certainly ugly, they're pretty cool looking if you ask me. Not that I would ever support anyone actually wearing these monstrosities to be sure, just fun to look at.

He plans to sell the jackets....

The following is one of his comments when asked if he had or was going to show these to Nike:

"I'm hoping to take meetings and get some things done with the individual teams, the NFL and Nike in order to potentially get some of these unis into the league in the coming years!"

The following is one of his comments when asked if he had or was going to show these to Nike:

"I'm hoping to take meetings and get some things done with the individual teams, the NFL and Nike in order to potentially get some of these unis into the league in the coming years!"

Can you confirm if he's 12 or frittata'd?

If you scroll down a little bit far down the page, you'll see probably the worst of them all. A Boise State uni with the Bronco across the chest. I don't understand how people say the stuff on the guy's page looks nice though.

edit: Actually the Saints one directly under the Boise one is worse. The only one that's actually good, is the Bengals one a little bit further down the page.

Wrong

532170_10150890997740216_1580538945_n.jpg581978_10150873494185216_767830991_n.jpg

I think there's two to many letters in his name! It should just read Mr Design JUNK! Sweet jeebus, they're bad on so many levels part of me hopes he's posting them as a joke... but having read some of his comments I doubt he's smart enough to do that!

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

Wow :blink: Since the AsU Flame-On Uni was already posted...I'll pick another favorite.

541887_10150893845925216_268552059_n.jpg

I love that he took the time to plaster the swoosh everywhere at least 5 times per jersey, but forgot to change the gloves on every single one. The comments below are funny

I stand corrected. Wouldn't want my Cowboys wearing anything like that, that's for sure!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

I think he cares less about the uniform design compared to the use of the 'swoosh' logo. Also why the heck is that 'swoosh' so big?

It's pretty clear he doesn't know much about design, and overall a realistic design. Hell, he uses the same font on every single concept.

OttawaSenators.png

Wow :blink: Since the AsU Flame-On Uni was already posted...I'll pick another favorite.

541887_10150893845925216_268552059_n.jpg

I love that he took the time to plaster the swoosh everywhere at least 5 times per jersey, but forgot to change the gloves on every single one. The comments below are funny

A little eccentric for my taste, and when I say eccentric, I mean awful.

balitmoreorioles_sig1.png

Archived