College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

I know it's early but I just saw the first bit of logo related news concerning the upcoming college basketball season. Texas A&M has posted a video showing the construction, painting and installation of their new court. The previous court design was once voted the ugliest court in college basketball by ESPN.com. It had a stained wood key, out of bounds, and state of Texas outline stretching from arc to arc with a T-star logo at mid court which few people outside of Texas A&M recognize as an A&M logo. The new court has the beveled aTm logo at midcourt, a maroon painted key with the SEC logo in it that is untainted. The out of bounds is wood stained with maroon letting that has gray outlines. No pics at this moment, but here is the video.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ohio Bobcats are going all the way this year!

Considering they only won the MAC Championship by 1 point last season, and overall were the 3rd best team. I would hope not.

But as far as uniforms, I hope they drop the terrible black uniforms. What does the weird tribal pattern have to do with OU?

Considering they only won the MAC Championship by 1 point last season, and overall were the 3rd best team. I would hope not.

But as far as uniforms, I hope they drop the terrible black uniforms. What does the weird tribal pattern have to do with OU?

To be honest I have no clue what the pattern is supposed to be. And I actually have a feeling Ohio will go a long way. They will at least make the Sweet 16. Yes we got a new coach but we gained an experienced coach. We only lost one player who was a senior and he barely got playing time. We pretty much have the same team we had a year ago. I know a national championship is a long run but I think Ohio can make a little run.

mcbqza.jpg

To be honest I have no clue what the pattern is supposed to be. And I actually have a feeling Ohio will go a long way. They will at least make the Sweet 16. Yes we got a new coach but we gained an experienced coach. We only lost one player who was a senior and he barely got playing time. We pretty much have the same team we had a year ago. I know a national championship is a long run but I think Ohio can make a little run.

I'm sure there will be a team in Northeast Ohio that will have something to say about that haha

and this thread just became a joke -__-

says the guy with bowling green as his avatar

Yep, and die-hard Wright State fan...neither team will ever make a deep run in the NCAA tournament

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

and this thread just became a joke -__-

says the guy with bowling green as his avatar

Yep, and die-hard Wright State fan...neither team will ever make a deep run in the NCAA tournament

nothing wrong with false confidence ; i still say. Cal will get to a Rose Bowl before i die

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Good god all the MACtion bickering to start off the thread

And it's not even uni-related.

----------------------

But yeah, take your MAC-wank fan fiction somewhere else than the Sportslogos section.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

UA has provided Utah with new uniforms for training in Brazil

AzcEFJmCcAA_h8r.jpg

Font is the same as last season, but it features new striping and the sublimated mountain design is gone.....oh yeah, and it's green and yellow...

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

UA has provided Utah with new uniforms for training in Brazil

AzcEFJmCcAA_h8r.jpg

Font is the same as last season, but it features new striping and the sublimated mountain design is gone.....oh yeah, and it's green and yellow...

The bubbly twill makes it look cheap, fake, or outdated. Or a combination of all 3. Hopefully the regular sets look better.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived