College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Kansas is going to try to make-up for their monotones by wearing 1988 throwbacks in a few weeks. This one is the replica they are selling.

7514AX34KANTP25-Kansas-Jayhawks-Adidas-1988-Throwbrack-Replica-Basketball-Jersey-25_large.png?787

Nice trying to rip off the Nike font

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Looks like Kansas is going to try to make-up for their monotones by wearing 1988 throwbacks in a few weeks. This one is the replica they are selling.

7514AX34KANTP25-Kansas-Jayhawks-Adidas-1988-Throwbrack-Replica-Basketball-Jersey-25_large.png?787

KU was wearing this jersey long before they wore Nike. I think it was Champion. They started wearing Nike in 96 or 97.

BB5ccHiCcAAR4dY.jpg

JulieBennett42Julie Bennett14h

Baylor debuting its Nike Hyper Elite road uniforms @ Texas Tech. pic.twitter.com/lA43gLm3

These really aren't bad. Like the Kentucky ones, their logo almost works as a wordmark for their jerseys. And that shade of yellow is amazing! Kudos Baylor/Nike.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

KU was wearing this jersey long before they wore Nike. I think it was Champion. They started wearing Nike in 96 or 97.

O my mistake....I just assumed the font was copyrighted and Adidas just tried to match it as best they could

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

BB5ccHiCcAAR4dY.jpg

JulieBennett42Julie Bennett14h

Baylor debuting its Nike Hyper Elite road uniforms @ Texas Tech. pic.twitter.com/lA43gLm3

Wow, that really does look like a practice jersey.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Yeah, they did it just last week. It does seem odd if they wear these against another big-time Adidas school in their regular uniforms. Unless Indiana has white (or even crimson) ones that we haven't seen yet. I wouldn't expect that, though.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Huh? They're throwing back to this uniform set:

tumblr_m0xpb20Ptt1qcjcu1o1_1280.jpg

The Nike font was kind of similar, but still different:

gooden4_080425_display_image.jpg?1346681687

Man that font with Drew Gooden rocked

Archived