College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UM is wearing these tonight against tOSU.

BCXNDHiCEAIg5fR.jpg

Think Ohio State is busting out their new ones as well.

Here is a pic of those.

555904_559420207415333_84798382_n.jpg

Hate the team but those socks are beast. I'll buy a pair when they come out. (school colors)

There available on Nike.com

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

BCXNDHiCEAIg5fR.jpg

Here is a pic of those.

Hate the team but those socks are beast. I'll buy a pair when they come out. (school colors)

Why couldn't they have made the OSU logo bigger? It works well as a wordmark IMO.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

BCE2s30CUAA9bgU.jpg

If it weren't BFBS, I'd love this. The problem with most of these is that most logos are taller than they are wider, making for a lot of negative space on the top half of the jersey, but that's not the case here. Just do a orange or white version of these and you're all set.

BCXNDHiCEAIg5fR.jpg

Here is a pic of those.

I know I actually just found and bought some at mc sports a few hours ago.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

BCE2s30CUAA9bgU.jpg

If it weren't BFBS, I'd love this. The problem with most of these is that most logos are taller than they are wider, making for a lot of negative space on the top half of the jersey, but that's not the case here. Just do a orange or white version of these and you're all set.

I don't believe it's BFBS, Texas has used black a lot in their merchandise and some logos. Their basketball team has used black before, even the football team now has black in their new practice uniforms.

I don't believe it's BFBS

Any Texas team using black is BFBS. Texas' colors are burnt orange and white. Black is not burnt orange. Black is not white. Black is not one of Texas' colors. Therefore, by definition, it's BFBS.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Michigan, you didn't look tight, fresh, clean, hot, sweet, cool,pimp, or badass...you looked like clowns

ADB1211.JPG

Just got posted on Mden i bet there wearing these on Saturday.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

How come Michigan can never seem to get a football or basketball uniform right? I know I am an Ohio State fan, but everything they come out with just looks either boring, uninspired, or WAYYY over the top.

Don't get me wrong, Ohio State's jerseys were terrible last night, too. I hope this isn't the new trend. I liked the addition of sublimated designs on the uniforms, but putting a big, gaugy logo smack dab on the front of the jersey looks terrible. It makes me think of like... lacross or women's field hocky.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

How come Michigan can never seem to get a football or basketball uniform right? I know I am an Ohio State fan, but everything they come out with just looks either boring, uninspired, or WAYYY over the top.

Don't get me wrong, Ohio State's jerseys were terrible last night, too. I hope this isn't the new trend. I liked the addition of sublimated designs on the uniforms, but putting a big, gaugy logo smack dab on the front of the jersey looks terrible. It makes me think of like... lacross or women's field hocky.

About the Michigan uniform all Adidas schools got these so it's not really supposed to be a school specific design just the colors are different on each one.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

Archived