College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

Throwbacks for Michigan when the play Penn State I believe these are throwbacks to the Cazzie era but not sure.

426774_469741189741656_1823389347_n.jpg

If there was a God, they'd wear these and their yellow counterpart for every game. The generic adidas nonsense they wear now only detracts from team's history.

Falcons. UGA. Hawks. Braves. Tottenham Hotspur. Atlanta United

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any reason for the white behind the "N" on Nebraska's midcourt? Just noticed it flipping through games (Its on ESPNU) It seems out of place

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Is there any reason for the white behind the "N" on Nebraska's midcourt? Just noticed it flipping through games (Its on ESPNU) It seems out of place

If I remember from the pictures of their new arena, it won't be like that and I think it looks ridiculously tacky. That courts just bad, between that and the white background B1G logo added on the court, It's just a mess.

So Michigan is wearing last years jerseys because they had too many current jerseys get ripped. Adidas didn't send replacements in time. I would think they'd have at least one back up shirt per kit.

Nope. This isn't like football, most schools only have one of each jersey per player, then a few blanks that can be numbered as replacements.

It's not quick or easy for adidas or Nike or anyone else to go back and replicate a single jersey from what was a very limited run.

I keep hearing that many Adidas schools including Louisville and Michigan would probably wear something similar to what Golden State is wearing for the NCAA Tournament.

20130211__0212warriorsjersey~1.JPG

??

sleeves attached to jerseys

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

I keep hearing that many Adidas schools including Louisville and Michigan would probably wear something similar to what Golden State is wearing for the NCAA Tournament.

I don't like that idea, but its better than the highlighters and washout unis. Crap! What if they combine all three?!?!?!?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I don't like that idea, but its better than the highlighters and washout unis. Crap! What if they combine all three?!?!?!?

The washout uniforms were supposed to be for the conference and NCAA tournaments, but they're not technically legal. Numbers have to be a contrasting color from the jersey. Since the NCAA only enforces its uniform policies during the tournament, they were pushed back to the regular season.

The washout uniforms were supposed to be for the conference and NCAA tournaments, but they're not technically legal. Numbers have to be a contrasting color from the jersey. Since the NCAA only enforces its uniform policies during the tournament, they were pushed back to the regular season.

Im sure Nebraska was looking forward to wearing theres in the NCAA tournament ;)

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Archived