cajunaggie08

College Basketball 2012-13

thejblee    26

Throwbacks for Michigan when the play Penn State I believe these are throwbacks to the Cazzie era but not sure.

426774_469741189741656_1823389347_n.jpg

If there was a God, they'd wear these and their yellow counterpart for every game. The generic adidas nonsense they wear now only detracts from team's history.

gdu    144

Throwbacks for Michigan when the play Penn State I believe these are throwbacks to the Cazzie era but not sure.

426774_469741189741656_1823389347_n.jpg

Beautiful.

MJWalker45    984

So Michigan is wearing last years jerseys because they had too many current jerseys get ripped. Adidas didn't send replacements in time. I would think they'd have at least one back up shirt per kit.

buckeye    212

Is there any reason for the white behind the "N" on Nebraska's midcourt? Just noticed it flipping through games (Its on ESPNU) It seems out of place

If I remember from the pictures of their new arena, it won't be like that and I think it looks ridiculously tacky. That courts just bad, between that and the white background B1G logo added on the court, It's just a mess.

Evansville wore their orange jerseys tonight at home vs Drake. They wore them at home vs Indiana State last season and earlier this year vs Oakland City. With the history of oragne uniforms in the programs past, there is some talk amongst the fanbase to see them more often.

photo.jpg

BRice16    60

So Michigan is wearing last years jerseys because they had too many current jerseys get ripped. Adidas didn't send replacements in time. I would think they'd have at least one back up shirt per kit.

Nope. This isn't like football, most schools only have one of each jersey per player, then a few blanks that can be numbered as replacements.

It's not quick or easy for adidas or Nike or anyone else to go back and replicate a single jersey from what was a very limited run.

Raysfan12    129

I keep hearing that many Adidas schools including Louisville and Michigan would probably wear something similar to what Golden State is wearing for the NCAA Tournament.

20130211__0212warriorsjersey~1.JPG

bkknight95    604

I keep hearing that many Adidas schools including Louisville and Michigan would probably wear something similar to what Golden State is wearing for the NCAA Tournament.

??

bucknut40    13

??

sleeves attached to jerseys

MJWalker45    984

I don't like that idea, but its better than the highlighters and washout unis. Crap! What if they combine all three?!?!?!?

BRice16    60

I don't like that idea, but its better than the highlighters and washout unis. Crap! What if they combine all three?!?!?!?

The washout uniforms were supposed to be for the conference and NCAA tournaments, but they're not technically legal. Numbers have to be a contrasting color from the jersey. Since the NCAA only enforces its uniform policies during the tournament, they were pushed back to the regular season.

bucknut40    13

The washout uniforms were supposed to be for the conference and NCAA tournaments, but they're not technically legal. Numbers have to be a contrasting color from the jersey. Since the NCAA only enforces its uniform policies during the tournament, they were pushed back to the regular season.

Im sure Nebraska was looking forward to wearing theres in the NCAA tournament ;)