College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw this. Don't know anything about it but it looks different than last years

http://www.nikeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Oklahoma-State-Hyper-Elite-Uniforms.jpg

Yep, definitely a change from last year's set:

97783061_crop_650x440.jpg?1290452804

The old Oklahoma State uniforms were System of Dress that they had worn since 2008 or so. These are HyperElites.

I'm waiting to see who gets the newest version of HyperElites, which is what all of the "Platinum" Elite schools wore as one-offs in "grey" this year and what many of the Olympic teams wore.

Wait until you guys see the new Michigan uniforms. I saw a catalog that had all of the new Adidas uniforms in it and man are they ugly. Looks like Adidas will use a new design for just about all of its teams and I am just hoping the actual uniforms looks better than the renderings I saw

The gradient on the pants could mean Louisville may get new pants as well?

It gets better:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thrillis4/status/246694708217253888?photo=1

Also, Duke did NOT change uniforms at all this year, still wearing the HyperElites.

Wake is finally upgrading its uniforms which haven't changed since 2004 to HyperElites.

So far, we have not seen any Nike schools getting the new Platinum/Olympic uniform....yet

A2IZ4lBCQAASMKb.jpg

Doesn't look as bad as I thought it would. Surprised they went with the full wordmark. Glad there's no Terraprint.

Oh man, what a downgrade. Under Armour, what have you done to the Terrapins? Maryland's entire identity stinks now.

What is Maryland's sudden fascination with that wordmark? I mean this is getting ridiculous already, just but the damn M flag back on the court, or even the Terp.

Tf9TG.jpg

Archived