College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

Is Louisville a ncaa champion with the most disgusting jerseys ever? I don't watch college basketball because it is boring and the quality of basketball is lame so I have no idea but would love to see worse jerseys than this tonight.

denimdelk.jpg

We found our common ugliness factor. Coach Rick P. I will grant that '96 Kentucky in white was not so hideous.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would u rather me say "horribly wrong grammar term"? also, they're not "urban" in Africa. i'm speaking of uneducated masses. does no one else think "WE ON" sounds odd and classless?

...says the guy whose own grammar suggests he's marginally literate trailer trash.

What? Don't like the broad brush when it paints over you?

gah, that's so awful.

"WE ON" is such a horribly urban slang term :( Can they at least TRY to be professional and refined?

I'm really surprised this hasn't been mentioned, but WE ON is an acronym the team came up with. When Everyone Operates Nsynch

Is Louisville a ncaa champion with the most disgusting jerseys ever? I don't watch college basketball because it is boring and the quality of basketball is lame so I have no idea but would love to see worse jerseys than this tonight.

!!!!!!UNPOPULAR OPINION WARNING!!!!!!

i actually liked the jerseys and shorts. and i don't just say that as a uofl fan.

i honestly liked the infraRED jerseys from last year too.

...yet the best ones are the traditional pair on the bottom left.

So true, as a Carolina fan I don't care, but as an ACC fan, State really really needs to just wear those forever.

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

gah, that's so awful.

"WE ON" is such a horribly urban slang term :( Can they at least TRY to be professional and refined?

I'm really surprised this hasn't been mentioned, but WE ON is an acronym the team came up with. When Everyone Operates Nsynch

"Nsynch"? (sic)

Holy crap. I'm really starting to hate college sports. When you have to change "in sync" to "Nsync" to fit your own stupid acronym...just speaks to how dumb it is in the first place. Nice work, Michigan.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived