Houston Texans Secondary Logo

hugevolsfan

After seeing this Matador beef jerky logo for years and thinking how good of a full body Texans logo it would be, that one you have there looks weird and bulky to me.

matador-beef-jerky-85402562.jpg

this body would look weird with the texans logo on it. Not at all the same type of design but I do like this look.

• 3 months later...

Just thought I would pass along that I contacted the Texans about this secondary logo & they contacted me back.

Below was the response I got in an email I kinda of figured that was going to be their response but I thought it was worth a try.

"Thank you for your email and support of the Houston Texans! While we appreciate your interest in and enthusiasm for the National Football League and Houston Texans under our established policy, we are unable to consider any unsolicited submissions. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your time, effort and contribution. Thank you and have a great day!

GO TEXANS!"

Congratulations on receiving an answer. That alone is an achievement. I'm sure your "enthusiasm for the National Football League" is boundless. :)

You read my mind on the Matador logo. But just about every bull graphic I see makes me think of an alternate Texans logo.

FsQiF2W.png

• 4 months later...

Archived