Racing Indy FC

mike1990

There is a group on Facebook called the Brickyard Battalion. Their goal is to bring MLS or any professional high level soccer to Indianapolis. So what I did, with their permission, took one of the logos they had designed for the team, and used it with a jersey concept, or actually just top concepts.

Here is the logo:

RacingIndyFC1.png

First:

RacingIndyFCHome.jpg

Second:

RacingIndyFCSecond.png

Third:

RacingIndyFCThird.png

Yeah, they're all similar in design, but the checkerboard, the flag used in racing to signal the end of the race, is symbolic in Indianapolis with the Indy 500. C&C welcome.

I like the first and second, but for the third I would make it solid black with an all-over sublimated checkerboard.

As in a full checkerboard the whole design? I could probably do that. I'll also try to incorporated the checkerboard into a few other designs if possible.

Dammit, man?I can't never get working on a concept without someone else beating me to posting it! :angry:

:P

As you might can guess by looking in my sig, I've been involved with the Brickyard Battalion for quite some time now...and was working on my own batch of concepts for the (for now) fictional side. At some point, I hope to wrap those up.

As for yours, I definitely like the Croatia-inspired jersey look. (As in...inspired by Croatia's 2010 World Cup tops...at least I think it was Croatia, anyway.) Where I've been hung up is in deciding on a sponsor logo...you found one that it is simple and does the job nicely. (There's actually a lot of F5 companies either HQ'd or that have significant corporate ops in Indy?that's part of my problem.)

Nice work.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I really like this concept.

The only issue I have (and not sure if you did it on purpose or it "just happened") is how the last letter of the sponsor "y" blends into the checkered part. I'd consider bringing the "Lilly" slightly lower.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Dammit, man?I can't never get working on a concept without someone else beating me to posting it! :angry:

:P

As you might can guess by looking in my sig, I've been involved with the Brickyard Battalion for quite some time now...and was working on my own batch of concepts for the (for now) fictional side. At some point, I hope to wrap those up.

As for yours, I definitely like the Croatia-inspired jersey look. (As in...inspired by Croatia's 2010 World Cup tops...at least I think it was Croatia, anyway.) Where I've been hung up is in deciding on a sponsor logo...you found one that it is simple and does the job nicely. (There's actually a lot of F5 companies either HQ'd or that have significant corporate ops in Indy?that's part of my problem.)

Nice work.

ha snooze you lose :P

Yeah its based off Croatia 's 2010 World Cup jerseys. I went through Wikipedia looking at companies who HQs are in Indy and Lilly seemed like the one that stood out. I never noticed that you had been a part of the Brickyard Battalion,. I don't pay attention to many signatures :P

And yes, the Y in the sponsor logo is not supposed to be blended in. I didn't realize that until after I posted it. I didnt really want to change it because I didn't want to introduce another color to the scheme, although, it wouldn't really mess with the club colors at all.

Archived