EA Sports NCAA Football Uniform Store

Brave-Bird 08

So uniform store is downloaded into my NCAA Football now. I'm assuming it is busy because I have not been able to access it. Anyone have? What additions are in there? Also, for anyone that has Xbox...CcAaRrSsOoNnSs3 has an amazing roster you can download. Every equipment, hometown, roster goof etc. is seemingly perfect. Really enjoying the game because of these 'patches'

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So uniform store is downloaded into my NCAA Football now. I'm assuming it is busy because I have not been able to access it. Anyone have? What additions are in there? Also, for anyone that has Xbox...CcAaRrSsOoNnSs3 has an amazing roster you can download. Every equipment, hometown, roster goof etc. is seemingly perfect. Really enjoying the game because of these 'patches'

Haven't seen the store, but if you make it to the SEC championship game with LSU, they wear last year's pro-combats. It doesn't unlock it for further use though, I assume they'll be in the store.

And I can recommend Carson's roster as well, it's awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

ESPN posted a game simulation of Georgia vs. Mizzou and the Tigers were in their new uniforms. This is a good sign.

I've literally been holding off on Dynasty until new uniforms come in.

It's about time they get those in the game.

Do you have a link to the video?

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Xbox.

There are a lot of changes that have been missed. But, the significant ones are in. Oregon's uniforms are full of goodies.

WEAK!

That probably means PS3 has to wait until Tuesday. I hate that all my buddies have PS3s I'd much rather own all my games for my Xbox.

Take some pictures!

They posted some pics on their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151135623592280.463372.90440037279&type=1

Did they forget the black yoke on Mizzou's away set?

Also disappointed to see none of the teams have custom undershirts (Northwestern, MIss St, Texas A&M...)

Notre Dame and Michigan special unis are available for purchase.

Will be available Sept 13 for PS3.

They posted some pics on their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151135623592280.463372.90440037279&type=1

Did they forget the black yoke on Mizzou's away set?

Also disappointed to see none of the teams have custom undershirts (Northwestern, MIss St, Texas A&M...)

Notre Dame and Michigan special unis are available for purchase.

Will be available Sept 13 for PS3.

September 18th. Stuff on PS3 has to come out on Tuesdays thanks to their stoopid online shop.

Many flaws, but it'll better than playing with jerseys from 2-4 years ago.

Archived