Major League Football (my fictional concept league)

hugevolsfan

Awesome. Don't tease us. I look forward to seeing it!

Are the Seattle Thunderbolts a team/logo you will be showing here as well? If so, do you mind me asking what the colors might be?

Yeah I am actually looking forward to showing Seattle as it is done & one of my favorite logos.

The main color is yellow/gold with kind of a blue/green as the backdrop picked color from the Seattle Flag.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the new logo, but I preferred the purple/gold combination in your earlier edition. What made you change colors?

Update to KC.

I tried the C completely over K like Notre Dames ND logo but boy it did not turn out like I had hoped.

Anyway this is what I came up with instead C & C up next the LA Stars.

KCLogosUniformsSheet2_zps3c323569.png

I like the new logo, but I preferred the purple/gold combination in your earlier edition. What made you change colors?

Update to KC.

I tried the C completely over K like Notre Dames ND logo but boy it did not turn out like I had hoped.

I like the current color scheme. Purple and gold would just look weird, in my opinion.

I have a copy of the original...purple and gold looked good.

Update to KC.

I like the current color scheme. Purple and gold would just look weird, in my opinion.

The Los Angeles Stars!

James D'Angelo who had previously tried to purchase the Mustang franchise a few years earlier was the first owner to get a chance at the Baltimore Stars franchise.

He purchased the team & immediately moved them to LA.

The team became the an instant "Star" in LA with Hall of Fame RB Cannon Robinson.

LA quickly became the "it" team with many players wanting to play for them.

Their early success has been overshadowed by the last 25 years with six MLF championships.

The first three came under the tutelage of current Indy Head Coach Al Crowell & Hall of Fame QB Brett Barker.

The next three came in 2006, 2009, & 2010 led by what many consider the best QB in the league in Steve Erickson.

Head Coach Ken Cromwell is considered an offensive genius because the team has averaged 400 yds p/game & 30 pts p/game since the 2006 season.

Many can see why the offense is one of the best ever with All-Pro Nate Harrison at WR & trading in 2009 for Calvin Coleman who many consider the second best WR in the league.

Not to mention All-Pros C Jeff Miller, G Morris Davis, & T Dave O'Neill who pave the way for All-Pro RB Alonzo Lewis.

The defense shares in the success with All-Pros DE Kevin Norris, who had 22 sacks last year, DT Marcus Cook, LB Henry Graves, S Eddie Pruitt, & CB Sean Allen.

No wonder why this team has an unprecedented record of 80-16 the last 6 seasons.

Erickson was named MLF MVP after throwing 4427 yards 37 TDS & only 6 Ints while the team went 15-1.

The team was upset in the playoffs by Baltimore in the divisional playoffs 35-31.

LA sees no reason why they cannot be the MLF Champions again this year.

Hear are the current uniforms & logos that have gone almost unchanged since moving to LA C &C!

LASLogoUniformsSheet_zps2f527a00.png

Well I actually had these logos for LA & had gone a completely different direction for KC but ended pulling the switcharoo here & moving the the LA team to KC.

I liked the purple & gold but love this combo even more.

Like it. Not a fan of yellow, but it looks good here. Who is next?

I actually like the "rejected" logo better.

Unless something stirs me up for Memphis having trouble with wordmark right now I will probably move on to Miami as it is complete.

I actually like the "rejected" logo better.

I like it too but I rejected because I would have to modernize the unis & number font & did not want to go that route.

However this leaves the option open for when I am done to modernize some of these teams.

With the Racers helmet, I would drop the bold motion stripes behind the wheel, and put in smaller ones (see USFL LA Express for an idea)

Kansas City- The logo is too similar to SMU and the CFL Calgary Stampeders...

The Breakers and the Admirals would be cool if Anchorage AK had a team...

With the Racers helmet, I would drop the bold motion stripes behind the wheel, and put in smaller ones (see USFL LA Express for an idea)

Kansas City- The logo is too similar to SMU and the CFL Calgary Stampeders...

The Breakers and the Admirals would be cool if Anchorage AK had a team...

The bold stripes is supposed to put the front of a car into your mind I think I will keep them but thanks for the suggestion.

Actually if you look at my logo compared to SMU & Calgary mine has much more definition it is also in a different running position but yes it is a horse running.

It is actually closer to the Mustang car logo than either of them.

I do not understand what you are saying about the Breakers & Admirals.

I have been working on other logos but have Memphis done & will post in a few.

Archived