NBA Jersey Redesigns - Houston Rockets Alternate Added

P34

Hi all,

Finally managed to get a validation email! Anyways, I wanted to share some of my NBA jersey designs with you. There is some really great stuff on this board so i hope to contribute often. I have a blog called Project Thirty Four which has all of my designs, but I'll place them below too.

I created these templates myself with some photography and a fair bit of Photoshop.

Project Thirty Four

P34-Rockets-Home1.jpg

P34_Rockets_Away.jpg

P34_Magic_Home2.jpg

Close-Up.jpg

P34_Magic_Away.jpg

P34_Bulls_Home.jpg

P34_Bulls_Road1.jpg

P34_PHX_Home.jpg

P34_PHX_Road.jpg

P34_PHX_Alternate.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and the rest!

P34_Boomers_Dark.jpg

P34_Boomers_Light.jpg

And this is my first and only re-brand so far. Logos aren't really a strength of mine.

Logo2.jpg

P34_Rockets-Rebrand_Home.jpg

P34_Rockets-Rebrand_Road.jpg

There's Brooklyn too, but these are way too huge to place here, so link below:

Brooklyn Home

Brooklyn Road

Like you all, I'm really passionate about apparel and jersey especially. Hope there's something to your liking. Feel free to check out the blog or find me on FB where I update my new stuff.

Apologies if this feels spammy. Just excited to get my stuff out here.

Good job rendering your designs. Maybe could be a tiny bit more refined to capture that realism, but great start. The artwork itself is pretty solid in many cases as well. Generally very simple, clear design without being overdone (in almost all cases).

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Good job rendering your designs. Maybe could be a tiny bit more refined to capture that realism, but great start. The artwork itself is pretty solid in many cases as well. Generally very simple, clear design without being overdone (in almost all cases).

Thanks :grin: Ideally I'd love to spend more time on these as I only work on them during my lunch breaks. There's plenty of tweaking to be desired!

The sides of the Phoenix set and the little bit of flair on your Rockets rebrand are awesome. I definately see both of those as things that NBA teams could be going towards adding to their style.

tumblr_liile3w9oT1qdgbiwo1_400.png

Amazing template and representation.

As far as concepts go, the Suns purple jersey in lacking. I think it's because the typeface is the sam color as the jersey, if you change that you have a winner.

Just amazing work all over.

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

can i get that template? so amazing

These are truly amazing, great work. And I am also wondering along with Hurricane, if we could get this template?

Thanks heaps.

It will be a while before I release the templates. I'm actually a little embarrassed with the way they've been assembled in Photoshop compared to some of the other templates I've seen on this site. Fortunately the jerseys scrub up well in the end :grin:

Archived