I Am Uni Tracker- The College Football Uni-Tracker NEEDS YOUR HELP - See last post

TimEOBrien

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK fellow Uni Trackers, NEWS:

Uni-Tracker extraordinaire and friend of the program, Rob Helecko, has set up a database to aggregate as many of this college uni tracking sites as possible.

This is excellent because this way people can find all these sites in one spot.

As an added bonus, Rob has created an image that you can place in a gadget on blogger and link to the database. It comes in two sizes, one for bellow the banner, like on The Seminole Tracker:

member2.png

And one for the sidebar, like on the Duck Tracker:

member2.png

Feel free to post the links into your blogs.

Cheers.

Uni-Tracker extraordinaire and friend of the program, Rob Helecko, has set up a database to aggregate as many of this college uni tracking sites as possible.

As an added bonus, Rob has created an image that you can place in a gadget on blogger and link to the database. It comes in two sizes, one for bellow the banner, like on The Seminole Tracker:

member2.png

member2.png

Cheers.

That's great. I'll put on up on mine right now.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

member2.png

member2.png

Cheers.

Cool. I'll add the banner and all the other tracker links to my blog when I get on a computer. ( On my phone right now.)

Here is the Virginia Tech uni-tracker: http://hokiesunitracker.blogspot.com/

How'd you get the backrground behind the text and the links on the side to be school colors?

When you go to the design tab, you select customize and through each section and input the HEX colors that VT uses. Does the site look good or is it too much orange and maroon?

spacer.png

Here is the Virginia Tech uni-tracker: http://hokiesunitracker.blogspot.com/

How'd you get the backrground behind the text and the links on the side to be school colors?

When you go to the design tab, you select customize and through each section and input the HEX colors that VT uses. Does the site look good or is it too much orange and maroon?

You need to change the colors of links you've clicked through already. They're dark gray and illegible. Other than that, it looks good.

Added it to my links.

Archived