Re-Doing the MLB

St Louis Cardinals

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of note(s)... Nike doesn't make MLB uniforms and they don't do anything remotely close to "pro combat", so that halfway up piping on the pants is out of place. Also, need names on the back and the numbers are way too big. And if you're gonna use a "TB/ray" cap logo, use the one from the green days. Having the same green/blue cap only with different logos looks weird. Make one all green and maybe the same logo between the two. And make the helmets match their respective caps.

I like the football style pant stripe. Baseball uniforms are too boring anyway.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Of note(s)... Nike doesn't make MLB uniforms and they don't do anything remotely close to "pro combat", so that halfway up piping on the pants is out of place. Also, need names on the back and the numbers are way too big. And if you're gonna use a "TB/ray" cap logo, use the one from the green days. Having the same green/blue cap only with different logos looks weird. Make one all green and maybe the same logo between the two. And make the helmets match their respective caps.

the nike pants stripe is part of the template, sorry. and ill fix the hats

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Nice! I'm liking how Nike looks for the MLB. For the Padres, my main problem is that the home script looks faded. I think you should use the font that you used for the road to say Padres because it would get rid of the fade and add to the uniformity of the whole concept. The Rays update is good too.

i decided to redo the padres as i was stuck on how to incorporate the old color scheme. The Uniforms are based on the original brown and gold uniform. I decided to keep the helmet all brown because with the gold jersey, the gold helmet would just be to much. The brown jersey would be used as an alt, or as the primary road jersey if you guys like it more than the gold.

MLBSanDiegoRemake.png

MLBSanDiegoRemakealt.png

StLouisCardinals.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Nike still doesn't make MLB uniforms...

Seriously? It's the concepts forum. Fisher-Price can make baseball uniforms if he wants them to.

As for the concepts, really enjoy the Rays. The digital camo numbers on the San Diego home whites is a home run in my book.

the camo didn't show up very well on the brown so i'm deciding to keep the Padres as they are. The next team i did was the Pittsburgh Pirates. The Pirates home script to me is very boring. so i changed the script to a script the pirates used on a black alternate a couple years ago. I also used one of my favorite scripts ever on the road. I used the grey hat for the Pirates because i really like the look. Alts to come later.

MLBPittsburgh.png

StLouisCardinals.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Archived