Blackhawks logo. Thing.

CS85

Threw this concept together tonight. Shame on me for using a roundel and superhero eyes, but I was going for something more along the lines of a fan club type deal. Thoughts?

tumblr_m9glqoSVuD1r2k0eto1_1280.png

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Agree on the nose. Also, i think you should add more of the facepaint and feathers.

Agree 100%. The face paint and feathers are key elements in the current 'Hawks logo, and the nose needs work. I, too, thought anime as soon as I saw it, I would make the nose bigger and flesh it out more (less "slope"). I don't mind the "super hero eyes" though, they work in this instance.

UniJ

If the NHL ever implemented a "Turn Ahead the Clock" program, this would make a hell of nice primary crest. I like how the roundel is made up of two thin differently coloured lines. Very contemporary. Only thing I'd change is giving his eye a pupil.

great work!

worse logo concept ever

Ah, there it is.

---

As to anyone who actually provided a thought that required more than a spoonful of brainpower, thank you!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The nose makes him look like a Japanese guy dressed up as an American Indian for Halloween.

I don't mean this offensively, but make him more "Indian" looking and less "Asian" looking.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I think the whole area below his top lip needs to be moved just a bit to the right (lower lip, chin, etc), and his nose definitely needs work. I like the eye, though, and the basic idea of the logo.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Perhaps it's because of the "anime issue", but the Native looks female to me. Also, the nose protrudes out a bit too far and the lack of a pupil (or at least a noticeable one) is bothering me. I like the idea behind it, but it needs some fixes.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived