An Alternate Universe's NFL (Philadelphia Eagles Helmet Reveal 01/15/14)

robbman21

Vikings = Colts?

I actually had to go Colorwerx's site to see what Robbman was doing with his Vikings helmets. I had no idea the Colts had varying shades of blue ranging from navy to differential shades of royal blue. I always thought the Colts had a solid shade of royal blue.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's awesome that you did that, because that's exactly what I did: Went to his site, saw the years that the Colts' blue changed, then went to the Vikings specs and tried to match up the changes to their purple to when the Colts changed. They weren't perfect but the colors represented are a pretty good over-lap of that time.

98Falcons.png

how do you come up with these crossovers? I really cant see the giants and packers crossover in an alternate universe. that's just my opinion and if that's what you think ten that's what you think and I wont oppose it.

It's hard to explain my man. I guess you would have had to have been around when this series first started four years ago, before some a$$whipe troll got the original thread graveyarded. There's no "what if" alternate universe here like what that guy is doing with his MLB series, this is something completely separate, as if our NFL as we know it never existed. In fact, the term "alternate universe" didn't exist in the concept realm until this series came out, but I digress. Maybe check out the first post in this thread for more insight into what this is about. Thanks for taking the time to check it out.

98Falcons.png

how do you come up with these crossovers? I really cant see the giants and packers crossover in an alternate universe. that's just my opinion and if that's what you think ten that's what you think and I wont oppose it.

It's hard to explain my man. I guess you would have had to have been around when this series first started four years ago, before some a$$whipe troll got the original thread graveyarded. There's no "what if" alternate universe here like what that guy is doing with his MLB series, this is something completely separate, as if our NFL as we know it never existed. In fact, the term "alternate universe" didn't exist in the concept realm until this series came out, but I digress. Maybe check out the first post in this thread for more insight into what this is about. Thanks for taking the time to check it out.

ok I was just wondering

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

So... our Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans are their Dallas Cowboys?

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Actually that StL helmet was a goof on my part, as originally I was going to have the Rams still be in Los Angeles since they crossed over with NY. Guess I can still retcon that back into reality the way I did the Denver Minors, who were originally the San Diego Sailors in the old thread.

98Falcons.png

Archived