Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gdu

Knicks to get new uniforms

30 posts in this topic

So they made them more bland looking. And exchanged black a color that so many complained about with a color that makes just as little sense. Not impressed.

I don't understand the ones who say that this is a monstrous downgrade. The silver trims are barely visible anyway, unless there's a close up. They might not be perfect, but they are far from being an epic failure.

First there was BFBS, now there is GFGS. I love these uniforms though... don't understand any complaints. Definitely not a downgrade. Only nit picks would be...

- Change of script... I just don't feel it yet. I'm sure it'll grow on me though.

- Gray - no idea why they chose gray but ok. GFGS

- Primary on shorts - I hate the primary logo so that's probably the only reason why.

I am the only one who thinks the Knicks have gradually lightened the orange since the first set of Ewing era uniforms to look more like the Reed-Frazier orange? They always seemed more red than orange:

issue-4-john-starks.jpg

patrick_ewing.jpg

greg_anthony_1992_03_09.jpg

Perhaps a leftover from when the Knicks added maroon to the color scheme? Lightening the orange has been a change far for the better IMO.

I don't like the waistbands at all... Way too plain for my taste. I'd call these uniforms a downgrade overall.

A striped waistband to match the neck and "almost" arm trim would look a lot better.

Just slap the new logo on these and call it a day.

yhi0yudffbyc8r8tlf7lxvenc.giflkah2vyvfrjijsyeg044fmgkk.gif

Isn't that pretty much what was unveiled? Only difference is a different script and a tiny little gray streak in the new ones.

The mysteriously shortened armhole trim and plain shorts apart from a solid color waistband are the main things the new set has done infinitely worse than that retro.

Just slap the new logo on these and call it a day.

yhi0yudffbyc8r8tlf7lxvenc.giflkah2vyvfrjijsyeg044fmgkk.gif

Isn't that pretty much what was unveiled? Only difference is a different script and a tiny little gray streak in the new ones.

Not much of a details guy eh?