RNC convention logo vs. DNC convention logo

Dexter Morgan

Convention Logos  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I disagree. I think the DNC logo loses some points because it doesn't actually say what it's for. You need something to identify it by.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

They both have major flaws.

RNC is boring and looks like something that would have been solid for 1992. I'd say: not offensive but that's rarely a good thing.

The DNC looks like a different designer trying to interpret obama's brand. It's far from brilliant but it is stronger than the RNC. I'd say: meh

The RNC logo is super dated, but I actually prefer it. It's straightforward and tells you all you need to know: elephant, location, America.

The DNC logo is clever, but people generally aren't. Just because the Dems know the Obama O so well doesn't mean doesn't the general public does.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

No even close if you ask me, good idea to tie in the convention logo with President Obama's brand.

Of course it's not close if I ask you; you're up Obama's ass all the time.

They're both pretty terrible to me. The Republican logo is atavistic and stale; the Democratic logo is trite and empty. Hey, wait a minute...

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

No even close if you ask me, good idea to tie in the convention logo with President Obama's brand.

They're both pretty terrible to me. The Republican logo is atavistic and stale; the Democratic logo is trite and empty. Hey, wait a minute...

Vote Rosanne Barr?

lets see one has the American flag and the other is an O and shadow people

Yeah! 'MURICA! Look at how American we are!!! Love! Family! Love!

Using the American flag is tacky, but so is using the Obama O. They are both pretty terrible. Like others have said, the RNC looks good for a George H.W. Bush Presidential run and the DNC is incomplete. People who aren't that in to politics probably won't recognize the correlation between Obama's campaign logo and the DNC logo. I personally would've gone a different rout but both accomplish their goals. The RNC logo panders to an older crowd and the DNC logo is clearly geared toward a younger demographic.

You really want to see how far we've come, check out the 1988 Democratic Convention. It's the American flag in salmon, cream, and robin's-egg blue.

jessejackson21.png

The United States of Scrabble.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

couldn't help yourself could you?

You really want to see how far we've come, check out the 1988 Democratic Convention. It's the American flag in salmon, cream, and robin's-egg blue.

jessejackson21.png

I wouldn't have known that was an American flag if you didn't tell me. Wow...

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

jessejackson21.png

I Just don't see the relevance of posting a pic of the American Gladiators arena.

I think the RNC like someone stated looks like a postage stamp, not great at all.

The DNC is a good idea but not the best execution. Neither wow me.

Both are equally as bad.

The RNC just mailed their's in. Laziness, but at least they're sticking by the elephant so you know it belongs to the GOP.

The Dems goingt with the "O" and silhouettes is trying too hard. I think that's Obama in the middle, but the high-fiving?? Failed as well.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived