Sports-themed NASCAR paint schemes

sc49erfan15

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not from NASCAR, but Chelsea have had their logo on the Sauber team's Formula 1 cars for the last few years

Chelsea-FC-Announce-Sauber-F1-Team-Partn

Didn't Tottenham sponsor a car as well? I seem to remember a plan for a European series with sponsorship from several soccer clubs.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Kyle Petty raced a NWO car in the Busch series in the late 90s. MWR would race a car painted like the champions of college football and basketball the last few years.

Also in 1998 there was supposed to be a Devil Rays car ran at Daytona in July, but a forest fire moved the race to the end of the year and by that point baseball was over

Kyle Petty raced a NWO car in the Busch series in the late 90s. MWR would race a car painted like the champions of college football and basketball the last few years.

Also in 1998 there was supposed to be a Devil Rays car ran at Daytona in July, but a forest fire moved the race to the end of the year and by that point baseball was over

Jeff green was the driver that was supposed to run this car:

WallyDallenbachDevilRaysRevell-vi.jpg

2eg6xaq.jpg16hsymw.jpg124zfop.jpg49ers_89.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Bumping because I keep thinking of this thread cause there's been a bunch of them recently.

DBfdm9JU0AAHlD_.jpg

86ky.jpg

591cbbd0e6489.image.jpg?resize=1200,800

NASCAR_Bristol_Arnett.jpg

Render(1).jpg

And finally, massive Redskins fan Dale Earnhardt Jr would've raced this car at Pocono this weekend, but the NFL squashed this 2 weeks ago citing no fun allowed no cross sports promotion

BFDEB178AA5C4E389E88E5073CAB4DEE.ashx

Scrolling back I see some Indy stuff, Larry Bird presented a car for the All Star Game bid

larry-bird_1b8bt0n4i65z91fg37nql9wz5l.jp

46 minutes ago, raysox said:

Bumping because I keep thinking of this thread cause there's been a bunch of them recently.

DBfdm9JU0AAHlD_.jpg

This one has me wondering if those stripes will be back on the football uniforms sometime soon.  Last seen in the Jeff Blake days...

Pretty cool looking car.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• 2 months later...

Archived