The new SBNation

mania

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With SBN having a million blogs, this is a great job by Frasier on all of them. Lone Star Ball finally looks more like the old Rangers badge logo, which isn't bad at all. Many of the old logos needed to be trashed anyways and some made no sense, but this is a good job.

I hope though with SBN taking the top part of the roundel on all of these that they don't mess with the coverage that some of these blogs have.

Each and every one of these are impressive. I'll be going through them all day.

One thing I did notice though, on the Big XII logo, the state of Missouri is included in the map of states. Now that Mizzou is gone, there aren't any schools from the state in the conference. I figured it was meant to be more of a regional map than where the schools are located, but just a minor detail I saw.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Each and every one of these are impressive. I'll be going through them all day.

One thing I did notice though, on the Big XII logo, the state of Missouri is included in the map of states. Now that Mizzou is gone, there aren't any schools from the state in the conference. I figured it was meant to be more of a regional map than where the schools are located, but just a minor detail I saw.

That was from the blog's old logo. You will also note the presence of Colorado and Nebraska there.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived