Anyone like Ebbets Field Flannels?

phutmasterflex

Half off sale for Ebbets Field Flannels. Lots of jerseys are already sold out due to high demand.

http://www.ebbets.com/category/HalfPriceFlannels/a

I am pretty sure this isn't a new site for some of you, but it is for me. I only discovered this place a couple months ago and I snatched up an Oakland Oaks throwback this morning for the half price sale. I await for its delivery but I expect it to be good from reviews I've read.

For those of you who have gone to this site before, what are your thoughts on the quality, accuracy of these throwbacks? Is their quality, detail similar to M&N?

Go A's!

Their service is excellent. The caps are real, old-time authentics with actual leather sweatbands. Their caps are true-to-size. The shirts are sized correctly and the quality and workmaanship are unmatched. If I had the bucks right now there are about three or four that I'd buy.

Their service is excellent. The caps are real, old-time authentics with actual leather sweatbands. Their caps are true-to-size. The shirts are sized correctly and the quality and workmaanship are unmatched. If I had the bucks right now there are about three or four that I'd buy.

They stopped using the leather sweatbands about 5 years ago. I for one am glad, I hated the leather, even though the leather they used was really soft. The hats are much more user-friendly with the cloth sweatband.

Archived