Behind the Knicks Logo with Michael Doret

Conrad.

This one looks SO much better than what the Knicks ended up using.

MVI_1414001_0001.jpg

Reminded me of this, which is a good thing, because The Kids in the Hall is one of my favorite shows.

I like these sketches, but I'm happy with the Knicks keeping it simple and just updating the old roundball logo. I can do without the triangle, though.

I think that first one ended up transmogrifying into an All-Star Game logo, didn't it?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

MVI_1414001_0001.jpg

Reminded me of this, which is a good thing, because The Kids in the Hall is one of my favorite shows.

I like these sketches, but I'm happy with the Knicks keeping it simple and just updating the old roundball logo. I can do without the triangle, though.

I think that first one ended up transmogrifying into an All-Star Game logo, didn't it?

Somewhat, from his portfolio found Here.

alstar.gif

Knicks_Sequence3-Alt1.jpg

I really like the simplicity of this guy. I really think just dropping the triangle part from their current logo is all they need to do. Maybe some kind of roundel.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Knicks_Sequence3-Alt1.jpg

I really like the simplicity of this guy. I really think just dropping the triangle part from their current logo is all they need to do. Maybe some kind of roundel.

3079.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

MVI_1414001_0001.jpg

Somewhat, from his portfolio found Here.

alstar.gif

That's my problem (along with everyone else) with all of them. By not completing the collar it makes it 1 billion times sillier looking.

I am fond of these designs:

Knicks_Sequence3-Alt2_medium.jpg

Sure does. What a great opportunity wasted.

This is such a great concept I thought of finishing it.. let me know what you think!

knicksMD-1.png

That is such a better logo than what they currently use. I would love to see that as the new logo (even though it won't be). Awesome job.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived