NHL 13

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 kajeet

kajeet
  • BASED.

• Members
  • 558 posts

• Favourite Logos:NFL:Original Ravens and Seahawks,New York Giants script logo,Houston Oilers MLB:Cartoon Oriole

Posted September 15, 2012 - 17:39

Unlike Madden,can you change the other teams uniform in the franchise or season(or whatever they got this year)mode?

#22 Patchey13

Patchey13

• Members
  • 1,262 posts

Posted September 16, 2012 - 00:22

Unlike Madden,can you change the other teams uniform in the franchise or season(or whatever they got this year)mode?

No.
Posted Image

#23 hormone

hormone
  • The complaint department is closed.

• Members
  • 1,645 posts

Posted September 16, 2012 - 18:24

No.

Are you serious? As a uni guy, I love this option (why did they kill it? you know ncaa is next). I get sick of seeing the same matchups. I'm not going to ever see anything but the standard home/away. At least the CPU should randomize the darn things.
Posted Image

#24 Dante_X

Dante_X

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted September 17, 2012 - 08:13

No.

Are you serious? As a uni guy, I love this option (why did they kill it? you know ncaa is next). I get sick of seeing the same matchups. I'm not going to ever see anything but the standard home/away. At least the CPU should randomize the darn things.

for the moment I play in season mode and you can change the other team uni. Same thing in HUT.

#25 nash61

nash61
  • Who you gonna call?

• Members
  • 6,220 posts

• Favourite Logos:Johnny Canuck, Hartford Whalers, Lady Liberty, Stinger, Pre-Edge London Knights, Philadelphia Eagles, Florida Gators

Posted September 17, 2012 - 08:58

The new Marlies jerseys are apparently in NHL 13. Can someone check the out and post screenshots?

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12

#26 elliott

elliott
  • I design things. Go Dawgs.

• Members
  • 3,299 posts

Posted September 17, 2012 - 14:58

They appear to have fixed the small problems with the Panthers set from NHL 12-- the NOB and number font were too small and appeared distorted on the backs of players. Look correct now.

UGA_pattern_sig.gif

My OFFICIAL Design Portfolio (because there could be imposters)

#27 randyc

randyc

• Members
  • 5,628 posts

• Favourite Logos:Modernized Johnny Canuck

Posted September 17, 2012 - 15:07

The Canucks shoulder patches on their current set look like Cody21 made them, they're pretty large during gameplay.

CCSLC1-1_zps8092ed98.pngCCSLC2-1_zpse23ba6ef.pngCCSLC3_zpsaa74671b.png

2005, 2013 Founders Cup Champions / 2007-08, 2013-14 Xtreme Cup Champions
Confederation Cup IX, X Champions / 2013-14 CBA Grand Champions

#28 Patchey13

Patchey13

• Members
  • 1,262 posts

Posted September 17, 2012 - 15:08

They also fixed the Kings away jersey. It had the same problem.

Also to the above question about changing the other teams jerseys. I'm not sure if you meant if you could edit the jerseys, like changing the leafs to Pink and Purple, or just changing what jersey they wear when you play them.
Posted Image

#29 kajeet

kajeet
  • BASED.

• Members
  • 558 posts

• Favourite Logos:NFL:Original Ravens and Seahawks,New York Giants script logo,Houston Oilers MLB:Cartoon Oriole

Posted September 17, 2012 - 15:16

Also to the above question about changing the other teams jerseys. I'm not sure if you meant if you could edit the jerseys, like changing the leafs to Pink and Purple, or just changing what jersey they wear when you play them.

I meant changing to others teams uniform to like a throwback or alternate because I like to have throwback games with my team and the CPU.

#30 sportstar1212

sportstar1212
  • Weltmeister!

• Members
  • 3,738 posts

• Favourite Logos:Chicago Blackhawks
      Montreal Expos
      New England Patriots "Pat Patriot"
      Boston Celtics
      Hockey Canada 2010

Posted September 17, 2012 - 22:26

The Canucks shoulder patches on their current set look like Cody21 made them, they're pretty large during gameplay.

Well, Cody did make his concepts "in honor of video games" :P

SSs78Ju.png

#31 OchentaYOcho88

OchentaYOcho88

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted September 17, 2012 - 22:32

I meant changing to others teams uniform to like a throwback or alternate because I like to have throwback games with my team and the CPU.

In be a pro mode you can change your opponents' uniforms so, I assume you can do it in GM/Franchise mode.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#32 CSSdesigns

CSSdesigns

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted September 18, 2012 - 07:32

Hey guys, was roaming old pages on the site and saw some of Cody's work. Your right, it is bad, especially that Ducks concept. I mean bringing back every colour from the 90's they used? No thank you. Just teal, eggplant, and silver.

That's my problem (along with everyone else) with all of them. By not completing the collar it makes it 1 billion times sillier looking.

#33 sportstar1212

sportstar1212
  • Weltmeister!

• Members
  • 3,738 posts

Montreal Expos
      Boston Celtics
      Hockey Canada 2010

Posted September 18, 2012 - 07:55

Hey guys, was roaming old pages on the site and saw some of Cody's work. Your right, it is bad, especially that Ducks concept. I mean bringing back every colour from the 90's they used? No thank you. Just teal, eggplant, and silver.

You're lucky to not have seen it live!

SSs78Ju.png

#34 Grant94

Grant94

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted September 18, 2012 - 11:54

He is cody21. His birthday on his CSSdesigns profile is December 21st and on this HJC post Cody said his birthday was December 21st. He also has the exact same style of talking, and his concepts are the same crappy style.

Also CSS probably stands for Cody _______ Smith, we just don't know what his middle name is.

#35 spartacat_12

spartacat_12
  • Assistant to the Travelling Secretary - New York Yankees

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted September 18, 2012 - 12:09

Some jerseys I'd like to see in a future NHL game:

Hartford Whalers navy, green, and silver
Bruins Neely/Bourque era jerseys
Sabres black and red
Coyotes 90's
Sens 90's black
Rangers white Liberty
Penguins robo-penguin
Posted Image

#36 zilch

zilch

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted September 18, 2012 - 13:18

Some jerseys I'd like to see in a future NHL game:

Hartford Whalers navy, green, and silver
Bruins Neely/Bourque era jerseys
Sabres black and red
Coyotes 90's
Sens 90's black
Rangers white Liberty
Penguins robo-penguin

Blues early '90's, Hull, Joseph, Oates, Shannahan, and so on

#37 CSSdesigns

CSSdesigns

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted September 18, 2012 - 13:50

He is cody21. His birthday on his CSSdesigns profile is December 21st and on this HJC post Cody said his birthday was December 21st. He also has the exact same style of talking, and his concepts are the same crappy style.

Also CSS probably stands for Cody _______ Smith, we just don't know what his middle name is.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

That's my problem (along with everyone else) with all of them. By not completing the collar it makes it 1 billion times sillier looking.

#38 Patchey13

Patchey13

• Members
  • 1,262 posts

Posted September 18, 2012 - 18:21

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

You seem pretty defensive. :therock:
Posted Image

#39 sportstar1212

sportstar1212
  • Weltmeister!

• Members
  • 3,738 posts

Montreal Expos
      Boston Celtics
      Hockey Canada 2010

Posted September 18, 2012 - 21:09

You seem pretty defensive. :therock:

Just like Cody :rolleyes:

SSs78Ju.png

#40 Eric Westhaver

Eric Westhaver

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted September 19, 2012 - 00:03

Are we really turning this thread into another Cody21 witchhunt? Can we all just shut up and enjoy some logos?

4jJXFaN.png