Week 3 NFL Jerseys Thread

njmeadowlanders

Buffalo @ Cleveland?

Will Bills be in Blue again? And Browns in all white?

Would love to see the Bills break out the blue pants...

BILLS will be in blue jerseys today, yes.

According to one of the equipment manager we aren't wearing blue pants this season. They're in the 2012 NFL Style Guide, but the BILLS have not ordered them, which totally sucks!! :mad:

He said Ralph Wilson likes the all-white ... (I guess the majority of Buffalo fans who have been long clamoring for them don't count.!!!)

It's currently partly cloudy and 54° in Cleveland, probable showers, expected high temp of 57°

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jason LaCanfora of CBS was just on and they were showing Cleveland in pre-game workouts wearing brown jerseys ....

It could of been footage from last Sunday's game at Cincinnati, so ... we shall see.

Browns had said prior they'd wear all-white for first-four home games ... Hmmm

*** Edit *** Buffalo definitely in royal-blue jerseys and white pants ... (9:35 am PDT)

I like it, too, but white over gold isn't as good. Packers and Steelers already do it, so I'd rather see them go with white over burgundy.

This Bears-Rams game is not a well-dressed game. The Rams look too much like the Bears.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I like it, too, but white over gold isn't as good. Packers and Steelers already do it, so I'd rather see them go with white over burgundy.

This Bears-Rams game is not a well-dressed game. The Rams look too much like the Bears.

Yeah, I don't like the white over gold either as the white over burgundy is a great look.

redskins-uniforms-ap.jpg?w=620&h=348

spacer.png

The only other time I can remember the Lions in blue vs. Tennessee was on Thanksgiving a few years back, but that was dreary and indoors.

Today in Nashville under the sunlight it looks really nice.

Also Chiefs in red @ the Saints looks great too.

Two nice match-ups we don't get to see often.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Buffalo @ Cleveland?

Will Bills be in Blue again? And Browns in all white?

Would love to see the Bills break out the blue pants...

BILLS will be in blue jerseys today, yes.

According to one of the equipment manager we aren't wearing blue pants this season. They're in the 2012 NFL Style Guide, but the BILLS have not ordered them, which totally sucks!! :mad:

He said Ralph Wilson likes the all-white ... (I guess the majority of Buffalo fans who have been long clamoring for them don't count.!!!)

It's currently partly cloudy and 54° in Cleveland, probable showers, expected high temp of 57°

Bills blue pants = Browns orange pants. The fans (or at least those who also follow uni news) want to see them. Wish it would happen.

70389454.png

Bears-Rams looks incredibly dull today (in more ways that one). Navy/navy/white vs. Navy/white/navy.

The Rams just look dull in general. They need to go back to royal blue and yellow.

They look ridiculously dull ... I so agree...

What they should do is move back to Los Angeles and play outdoors in the sunshine and on natural grass like back in the day, and then go back to the blue and yellow ... or ... the blue and white from '65-'71

That blue-yellow look never looked the same once they were in St Louis playing indoors in that stupid dome stadium ....

Once they're the Los Angeles Rams again, then they should use the one of the two looks as their throwback uniforms ...

4371673.jpg

2165315.jpg

4374653.jpg

Bears-Rams looks incredibly dull today (in more ways that one). Navy/navy/white vs. Navy/white/navy.

The Rams just look dull in general. They need to go back to royal blue and yellow.

Agreed. They'll never, ever top the classic sleeve-horn uniforms.

By the way, the more I watch the Redskins, the more annoying their completely amateurish, mismatched uniforms become.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Redskins ARE IN BURGUNDY OVER GOLD, per NFL Network locker room report.

The Redskins burgundy over gold look is one of my favorite in the league.

This is one of the best looks in the league.

Not even close IMO

It is no Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but it is right up there.

The Cardinals are wearing their terrible black jerseys against Philadelphia. They desperately need new uniforms.

I don't think they need new uniforms as little tweaks would make the set look great. Change the face mask to red and lose the black jersey and it would be a nice looking set.

spacer.png

Redskins ARE IN BURGUNDY OVER GOLD, per NFL Network locker room report.

The Redskins burgundy over gold look is one of my favorite in the league.

This is one of the best looks in the league.

Without a doubt! Beautiful combination.

The Rams, Browns, and Cardinals look horrible today.

Archived