Odd Devils jersey

charger77

Yep, 100% the lighting. Also that would have been '91-'92 and I believe the Devils had that through '92-'93 (but that's just off the top of my head). They definitely had the current set for '93-'94.

You sir, are correct. In 91-92, the black shoulders did have white yokes, and the look lasted until the 1993, when the new jerseys were reveiled.

That's my problem (along with everyone else) with all of them. By not completing the collar it makes it 1 billion times sillier looking.

Yep, 100% the lighting. Also that would have been '91-'92 and I believe the Devils had that through '92-'93 (but that's just off the top of my head). They definitely had the current set for '93-'94.

You sir, are correct. In 91-92, the black shoulders did have white yokes, and the look lasted until the 1993, when the new jerseys were reveiled.

This is up there with your "I know NOLA is the French state" post.

I meant to say white trim. Oops. Btw, i'm siggin your post.

That's my problem (along with everyone else) with all of them. By not completing the collar it makes it 1 billion times sillier looking.

I meant to say white trim. Oops. Btw, i'm siggin your post.

No, you should have said "the GREEN shoulders". They weren't black until the fall of 1993.

On edit: Now I did look it up, seems they introduced the black for 92-93. $(KGrHqQOKk!E5DPRHqdCBO(6NjYYOQ~~60_35.JPG

It's in black and white but you can see this taken in the playoffs (so 92-93) the current uniform.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

That's green. The Devils never had black shoulders with the white trim, nor did they ever have black shoulders with the standard "rounded yoke" pattern.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, that's the lighting. The red looks orange.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived