Sign in to follow this  
BlueSky

Google Chrome Malware Warnings on CCSLC

All of a sudden I'm getting malware warnings while trying to browse the forums. Anyone else, and does anybody know what the problem is? When I click the diagnostics option it basically says it's a safe site then goes right back to giving the same giant red-page warnings.

Yeah I've gotten that today too. Those have happened quite frequently in the last few months.

What it always ends up as is that there's some picture or avatar or something that's posted on the site and the url for that links back to a site that has possible malware on that.

Just dismiss it really. CC gets these notices too and takes care of them quickly, but the warning will take a while to come down.

Yeah I've gotten that today too. Those have happened quite frequently in the last few months.

What it always ends up as is that there's some picture or avatar or something that's posted on the site and the url for that links back to a site that has possible malware on that.

Just dismiss it really. CC gets these notices too and takes care of them quickly, but the warning will take a while to come down.

Accurate... although this time someone injected some code into a file on the main site (sportslogos.net) which i was able to catch quickly and eliminate... you are safe to browse this site.

I got a malware message, but it turns out that was because I typed "spurtslogos.net." You know how those sites can be.

If any malware gets on my computer as a result of this site, I'm suing Canada.

Because I'm an ignoramus.

There is no malware on the site. False positives happen all the time, especially with a website that features so many links and images as this one.

_There is no malware on the site. False positives happen all the time, especially with a website that features so many links and images as this one.

_

_If there is malware, it would likely be because of loooooooogodud's advertising of Chinese fake jersey sites.