CCSLC New Look-What do you think?

nash61

It's going to take a lot of getting used to, but i like it. Wish we could put secondary titles on topics still.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some posts are missing.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Some posts are missing.

Most of the avatars don't work either.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I'm already a member of several forums using a similar setup so this is a welcome and familiar change.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Just like changes in the past, it just takes a week or two to get used to. No need to panic, y'all.

(Looks nice.)

Spoken by a man who's been through it before... Thank you.

The change was unfortunately necessary everyone, the old setup was about two years old and that led to a lot of vulnerabilities which hackers just love to take advantage of. They responded by inserting their own ads and spam links everywhere (I'm sure it was noticed), these things also resulted in the odd google malware warnings now and then.

With the upgrade to new software came the need to re-design, the old skin just wasn't compatible with the new software, nothing I could do about that. What you're seeing is the first public preview of what's to come across the board on SportsLogos.Net... the main site will also have a redesign launched in the next few days following this design style.

This upgrade was done in a hurry, again due to the security flaws it HAD to get done FAST. You will notice some bugs here and there... just tell me about them and I will fix them.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Just like changes in the past, it just takes a week or two to get used to. No need to panic, y'all.

(Looks nice.)

Spoken by a man who's been through it before... Thank you.

The change was unfortunately necessary everyone, the old setup was about two years old and that led to a lot of vulnerabilities which hackers just love to take advantage of. They responded by inserting their own ads and spam links everywhere (I'm sure it was noticed), these things also resulted in the odd google malware warnings now and then.

With the upgrade to new software came the need to re-design, the old skin just wasn't compatible with the new software, nothing I could do about that. What you're seeing is the first public preview of what's to come across the board on SportsLogos.Net... the main site will also have a redesign launched in the next few days following this design style.

This upgrade was done in a hurry, again due to the security flaws it HAD to get done FAST. You will notice some bugs here and there... just tell me about them and I will fix them.

My profile pictures aren't loading for me. I appreciate your help.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

(Looks nice.)

Exactly. Definitely not the first time the boards have gone through a change, and it won't be the last, I'm sure. Just take the time to get used to this one and everything will all be gravy before you know it. I'm glad that the team working behind the scenes was able to get this done in order to take care of the security vulnerabilities, especially after yesterday's fiascoes.

Also, one issue I've had is trying to change my picture. Even after getting it down below the size limit, the forums refuse to accept it. Weird.

Archived