Week 4 NFL Jerseys

njmeadowlanders

SKINS IN WHITE PANTS.

Will the Bucs be in red or white?

If white, makes no sense. Skins wore burgundy over gold AT New Orleans... Why would they go with white now?

If red, we're looking at the first all white since i believe 2008 or 2009.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

SKINS IN WHITE PANTS.

Will the Bucs be in red or white?

If white, makes no sense. Skins wore burgundy over gold AT New Orleans... Why would they go with white now?

If red, we're looking at the first all white since i believe 2008 or 2009.

The Skins are wearing the burgundy/white/burgundy combo from the late 80s/90s/00s, and Tampa Bay is in white/pewter

Loving the Falcons throwbacks.

As I've said many times before, I think the Falcons throwback is my curent pick for best look in football. Any level.

I think the helmet makes it. It takes three colors black / red / white that is already seen in multiple sets in the NFL, but presents it in a more unique way.Plus, the Falcons are one of 5 teams with lack helmets in the NFL. Only the Chiefs have red now.

70389454.png

Honestly the Redskins burgundy over white is my favorite look of theirs. Don't mind the gold pants, but I just like this better.

They look good in the white pants, because they don't have to wear those lame-ass 1975 era striped socks with them.

Their best look would be the burgandy jersey's with yellow pants and solid burgandy socks.

And Seattle in white over gray. Why there's no green at all on those pants is beyond me.

When is Seattle going to wear the white pants? Hope Seattle starts to mix-and-match and doesn't turn into the lame and boring Titans on us.

Their best look will be the navy jersey's with the grey pants. Hopefully we get to see them this year.

As I've said many times before, I think the Falcons throwback is my curent pick for best look in football. Any level.

I'm with you, it's the best uniform in football. Period. They really should wear it full time.

BB52Big.jpg

I'm with you, it's the best uniform in football. Period. They really should wear it full time.

Those throwbacks aren't even the best uniform in Falcons history. Come on now.

Well, we have our opinion, and you have yours. Keep in mind, for what its worth, your NFL uniform opinions usual put you squarely into the minority.

I do love those Falcons' throwbacks, but I wouldn't say "best uniform in Falcons history." The random gold stripe on the helmet bugs me. Aside from that, I've always loved this look....

dave_archer_1984_12_16.jpg

Though I'll take the current throwbacks, random gold stripes and all, over their primary set any day of the week.

Archived