LOGOLYMPIAD - Event 4 Voting

pollux

Ten submissions made the cut this time! Two were disqualified for not following the rules.

The requirements for the Crossover event were:

For this event, you have to crossover any American Basketball Association (1968-1976) team to American football. You have to create one colored uniform set, one helmet and a primary logo. The logo must incorporate one of the team's marks.

• Use the colors that are already part of the color scheme; do NOT add more colors (other than white).
  • The uniform set should include a jersey and pants only.

List your 3 favorites, ranked 1, 2, 3.

The poll closes Thursday, October 4th, at 12:30PM Eastern Time (three days from now).

Voting is now over.

Entries

Entry #1

Entry #2

Entry #3

Entry #4

Entry #5

Entry #6

Entry #7

Entry #8

Entry #9

Entry #10

Disqualified entries

rayman's entry was disqualified for two reasons: the template was much bigger than the requested size (3333 px x 2500 px) and, most importantly, grey (or silver) was added to the color scheme. I specifically mentioned in the event's description that the chosen team was from the ABA between 1968 and 1976. While the New Jersey Nets have had grey in there color scheme, it was not between those years. Here is rayman's entry.

Gfonk04's entry was disqualified for the color scheme: while the Spirit of St. Louis have silver on their uniform, it was a very light color compared to what was submitted (based on the ssur.org files). Keeping in line with my multiple comments through the event thread, I judged it too far off the normal color to accept it. Here is Gfonk04's entry.

Reminder

The voting will be open to public voting once the event is officially over. Once the finalists have been posted in the event thread, voting will be open for 3 days.

Judging is open to all board members registered BEFORE August 1st. This is to ensure no one is voting for themselves under an alternate login.

Members may vote once per event and may not vote for their own entry (I'll know if you did, and will not count your vote). You may not disclose the identity of any of the designers of the entries until voting closes.

Voting will be via the 3-2-1 points method. Voters will be asked to post their choice for a gold, silver and bronze winner. Gold votes are worth 3 points, Silver worth 2, Bronze worth 1.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I'm not sure why the color on the site looks so different from the file on my computer, but that color was a very dark gray consistent with the black in the logo on the main site.

I think I was having the same problem. My pants were suppose to be white not grey..

Archived