New Houston Astros Uniforms

JustABallCoach

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SInce I prefer the low crown 5950's, I called MinorLeagues.com to find out when they'd have the new Astros. The lady on the phone said it wouldn't be until January (it takes 3 months to get the low crowns from New Era). When I said, "I heard there will be a couple of different ones", she paused and said, "There will be more than a couple. I can't say how many until Friday." So, it sounds like 3 hats is pseudo-confirmed.

(As an aside, the lady on the phone told me they won't carry the WBC low crowns because New Era is refusing to make them in low crown.)

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

I tend to agree with the photoshop thought. I just can't see the Astros NOT bringing back the navy. But hell, they also wore rainbows, metallic gold, black, brick and sand, too.

A. It is definitely Navy, not Dodger or Ranger Blue. (If you need visual proof, see the leaked t-shirt, which was Navy)

B. Funny you mention Rainbows. They'll be wearing that again too. On the BP.

NYCdog.png

I tend to agree with the photoshop thought. I just can't see the Astros NOT bringing back the navy. But hell, they also wore rainbows, metallic gold, black, brick and sand, too.

Part of me just died and went to heaven.

Seriously though, if this really is true then I'm curious how it's being implemented. The rainbow racing stripes returning to the shoulders would be amazing, but a full-on rainbow guts reprise? Talk about the treat of the century.

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

Seriously though, if this really is true then I'm curious how it's being implemented. The rainbow racing stripes returning to the shoulders would be amazing, but a full-on rainbow guts reprise? Talk about the treat of the century.

Rainbow guts on the bp's = ugh.

But rainbow sleeves or side panels, those would be fine.

I would love some shoulder stripes! Even side panels maybe. I think the tequila sunrise would get a little old after a while though.

If theyre similar to the 80s navy's I would be a happy camper :)

Via Astros.com, they accidentally posted a link to have the Astros' Team Mascot, Orbit, come out to make a visit to your school or business. One little thing: Orbit has been gone since 1999, when they retired him for Junction Jack. Guess he's coming back too.

Another day, another leak. At this rate, the full set will appear online by tonight.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

When's the full leak coming? tonight?

Geez, we knew what the Marlins were wearing at least a month before they unveiled it -_-

Actually, i think we only knew the home uniform 2 days before and the logo only a month before.

I think the Marlins did a good job with their unveiling.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Geez, we knew what the Marlins were wearing at least a month before they unveiled it -_-

Actually, i think we only knew the home uniform 2 days before and the logo only a month before.

it was about 2 minutes of showing off things everyone had already seen, some corny, corny lines, and then a 2 hour long pitbull concert.

it was about 2 minutes of showing off things everyone had already seen, some corny, corny lines, and then a 2 hour long pitbull concert.

No one had seen the full uniform set nor the orange hats before that. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you should flat out lie.

Two leaks happened the day of, the home white on a ticket package and the orange and jacket in a tweet by Bonifacio.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Archived