2013 MLB Logo and Uniform Changes

TheOldRoman

The Mets will be getting a blue alternate and dropping the black jerseys and caps.

I think they only wore them 2-3 times all season. All at home on days honoring past players from those days. I was amazed at the restraint.

Not such a big fan of Santana picking the snow whites everytime though. I thought it was supposed to be a day/night thing.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are the Marlins going to have any changes?

I'm guessing they may have a 20 year patch like the Rockies are doing.

I still think they need to be wearing the orange hat more especially with the home unis.

Absolute shame they don't wear them more.

I went out and bought the orange cap immediately after the unveiling. How many times did they actually wear it...three times maybe? And I don't even think they wore them with the orange jerseys once. The Marlins also need to ease up on the black alts. Their gray roadies are actually pretty underrated and should have been worn more than they were.

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

Are the Marlins going to have any changes?

I'm guessing they may have a 20 year patch like the Rockies are doing.

I still think they need to be wearing the orange hat more especially with the home unis.

Absolute shame they don't wear them more.

I went out and bought the orange cap immediately after the unveiling. How many times did they actually wear it...three times maybe? And I don't even think they wore them with the orange jerseys once. The Marlins also need to ease up on the black alts. Their gray roadies are actually pretty underrated and should have been worn more than they were.

I think they wore them three times counting pre season, the only time we saw the orange hats with the black jerseys and the only appearance if the orange helmet.

It's a damn shame because a lot of the players were embracing orange accessories especially Stanton withthe orange Compression sleeve. The orange should be the home hat and atleast worn with the orange jerseys every once and a while. The orange hats outnumber the black down in Miami. It's there chance to be unique and the fans love them

There was all this talk from the FO at the beginning of the season about all the uniform combinations and ultimately it was all a let down. A lot of people hate the white script on the road but I really like it. The colors really stand out and I love the orange dropshadow of the numbers against the gray.

Ultimately I'm waiting for blue alt or yellow alt jersey. http://mshop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13001055

If anyone has seen the standard marlins fashion hat in yellow I linked above. I think an alternate with the white M logo and word mark would look awesome and be different. Even a yellow jersey worn with black hat would look good

Here's the blue color hat.

http://mshop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13001047

I'm think we may see another alt In 2015 or 2016.

I'd love to see that blue Marlins cap on the field. Gotta say I don't like the black and orange as it is -- had a year to sink in, but it never grew on me. They're one of the few teams who I prefer not to see in grey (or black for that matter). Embrace the bright colors.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

The Brewers are not changing their roads to say Milwaukee. Speculation over.

While there aren't many teams making changes for next year, the ones that are may surprise you.

Are they Rangers changing anything? I have a feeling they'll make some tweaks, but nothing major.

My hopes: Alternate with old 80's-early 90's "Rangers" cursive script and 2 different home whites: current home white and a second one with red script to match red cap look. Maybe red roads too.

This doesn't really have to do with new uniforms, but why does it seem like some players are wearing old caps in their media picture? Like it looks like Buster Posey is wearing an old wool cap as it seems like there is a grey underbill. He didn't even play when they wore those, so what the heck?

While there aren't many teams making changes for next year, the ones that are may surprise you.

Are they Rangers changing anything? I have a feeling they'll make some tweaks, but nothing major.

My hopes: Alternate with old 80's-early 90's "Rangers" cursive script and 2 different home whites: current home white and a second one with red script to match red cap look. Maybe red roads too.

From what I've heard from Rangers higher ups: no. I think they like their current set up and are making a lot of money on both the red and blue. I've been in a chat session with a person in the organization who has a lot of say, and there are reasons why they wear what they wear (even though I may not agree with them)

This doesn't really have to do with new uniforms, but why does it seem like some players are wearing old caps in their media picture? Like it looks like Buster Posey is wearing an old wool cap as it seems like there is a grey underbill. He didn't even play when they wore those, so what the heck?

I think they keep caps stored away strictly for photo shoots like for players' mugshots, and there are probably plenty of the older wool caps mixed in there.

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

So far we know the Astros will be getting new uniforms and logos (unveiled November 2).

We hear rumors or speculation each year that this is the year the Brewers will put Milwaukee on the road unis, so I guess that is another thing which might potentially actually happen.

The Cardinals are supposedly dropping the navy caps.

There has been speculation that the White Sox will wear the 1983 throwbacks again, possibly each Sunday home game.

The Mets will be getting a blue alternate and dropping the black jerseys and caps.

Have any other changes been reported?

White Sox are unveiling their alt cap end of January.

I'm not sure If I like the new Tampa Bay Rays cap.

Not sure where they would go with this. Could go with a simple color change or the little ray of light, I suppose. Or they could go with their "throwback" style and use a light blue front panel. Will be interesting to see. Care to share any other hints for any other teams, Showtime?

What makes you so sure of all this?

I'm what they might call "in the loop."

Oh, and the Nats aren't changing anything either.

Okay, thank you for this information regarding the Nats.

What makes you so sure of all this?

I'm what they might call "in the loop."

Oh, and the Nats aren't changing anything either.

Okay, thank you for this information regarding the Nats.

I'm looking at a new Nats cap right now.

I'm not sure If I like the new Tampa Bay Rays cap.

Not sure where they would go with this. Could go with a simple color change or the little ray of light, I suppose. Or they could go with their "throwback" style and use a light blue front panel. Will be interesting to see. Care to share any other hints for any other teams, Showtime?

I guess I shouldn't have said "new". You've seen it before.

Archived