2013 MLB Logo and Uniform Changes

TheOldRoman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the Nationals have an all red cap, blue with red bill, now red with navy bill.. Since they're muddying up their identity, at least as far as caps go, why not bring back the all navy just to have all bases covered?

Oh, and I just remembered, they still use the DC cap.

So the bars have an all red cap, blue with red bill, now red with navy bill.. Since they're muddying up their identity, at least as far as caps go, why not bring back the all navy just to have all bases covered?

Oh, and I just remembered, they still use the DC cap.

DC cap hasn't been used for a couple seasons.

The Windows Restaurant in the SkyDome centrefield is gone. Now it's a patio, open to anybody at the game:

733867_10151395884118772_647616005_n.jpg

Putting down some grass would do wonders for that place... Or at least some better looking turf.

The field looks terrible. Looks like that greenish-gray color you see on worn out indoor soccer fields. Ones with lots of dust.

90758391980.gif

They cant put down grass without some major renovation. The surface below the turf is concrete.

Rumor has it grass is in the work in the next season or two. It will have to be removed after the baseball season to accommodate other events, and the stadium will have to remain in baseball format for the entirety of the MLB season.

Anubis.png

Oh, and the Nats aren't changing anything either.

I'm looking at a new Nats cap right now.

rofl

Hello.

Laugh all you want - it wasn't in the style guide back in October. In other logo/uni-related news, my access to the Style Guide is no longer valid. Fan-frickin-tastic.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

They cant put down grass without some major renovation. The surface below the turf is concrete.

Rumor has it grass is in the work in the next season or two. It will have to be removed after the baseball season to accommodate other events, and the stadium will have to remain in baseball format for the entirety of the MLB season.

It's not just a rumour - both Paul Beeston and the Rogers CEO have openly said that they're pushing for grass as soon as they can, with the latter saying it could happen by 2015.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Nats are playing on MLB network right now, and their hats look great.

On a sidenote, why are they playing in Washington?

It's the last game of spring training. Every team does this.

every team plays in washington for their last spring training game?

Archived