2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So has anyone made up a concept/mockup with the new stuff we have seen so far?

new-dolphins-helmet-2013.jpg

590x590xBFuTQ5iCYAMCxQ8-590x590.png.pagespeed.ic.atmvvWePZM.png

Still a work in progress (and not at all what i think the real uniform will look like) but here's a little something I've been working on...

ZfQeMfp.jpg

Also tried to imagine what the rest of the Jags uniform might look like:

5plNeZY.jpg

Pretty new to photoshop, so go easy on me lol. And remember, Miami uni nowhere near complete. Still hav to do trimming/piping etc...

That would not look bad if you removed the gray facemask....just sayin.

spacer.png

590x590xBFuTQ5iCYAMCxQ8-590x590.png.pagespeed.ic.atmvvWePZM.png

Still a work in progress (and not at all what i think the real uniform will look like) but here's a little something I've been working on...

ZfQeMfp.jpg

5plNeZY.jpg

Pretty new to photoshop, so go easy on me lol. And remember, Miami uni nowhere near complete. Still hav to do trimming/piping etc...

I tried to make it as close to what the real one might look like as I could. I thought the prevalent rumors around here were foretelling a gray facemask?

5plNeZY.jpg

I tried to make it as close to what the real one might look like as I could. I thought the prevalent rumors around here were foretelling a gray facemask?

Those rumors were probably just rumors to aggravate people like me.

spacer.png

By the way, I thought (hoped? prayed?) that this horrific clown hat had been established as being just a concept.

There's no way an actual NFL franchise would wear something like this, is there?

Is there?

Please?

We don't agree often, but when we do, I believe we are right on point. I am hoping that someone realizes that this helmet is absolute trash and should be used in college or the AFL....It is not up to the standards of the NFL.

spacer.png

By the way, I thought (hoped? prayed?) that this horrific clown hat had been established as being just a concept.

There's no way an actual NFL franchise would wear something like this, is there?

Is there?

Please?

We don't agree often, but when we do, I believe we are right on point. I am hoping that someone realizes that this helmet is absolute trash and should be used in college or the AFL....It is not up to the standards of the NFL.

A college might pull something like this out as a one time deal to rile up the kiddies, but even on that level, I can't believe it would be an everyday look. Think about it... the NFL allows only one helmet. And Miami would wear this one? Can't fathom it.

But then, look at Seattle.

Is there?

Please?

I thought that HGI just made this up to show what they can d to show off to teams. I seem to remember there being a chrome Cowboys helmet too. That's just going on memory though. Could be wrong.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

You have the rams in the wrong spot which invalidates all future opinions and posts. Goodbye.

Yes, Mein Führer. :rolleyes:

(Boy, some of you just went WAY off from what I was talking about...)

I wasn't serious. But the Rams logo is the godfather of all helmet logos.

5plNeZY.jpg

This could never be a Nike design, because Nike would rather close up shop than have socks that contrast with the pants. (You know, like they're supposed to.)

Then why didn't they add grey and white socks to match the pants of the only set they've designed in the nfl thus far?

Keep in mind halftime wore all navy per nike and a lot of teams choose to wear matching pants and socks.

You guys are just straight up Nike bashing right now.

Don't forget that the Dolphins have used a version of this logo with the dolphin jumping through the ring:

dolphins.jpg

I forgot about that pic. It's an interesting contradiction to say the least if the logo is supposed to be the sun. Some might say this photo is game, set and match for the fiery ring crowd and it would be hard to argue, wouldn't it?

I'm guessing the explanation is something simple, like the company they ordered the glass table from screwed up and put the sun in front of the tail. I think that's the most likely explanation since this version of the logo has never been seen anywehere else.

I'm sure I've seen it before, although I admit that it's at least very rare.

the Rams logo is the godfather of all helmet logos.

It was the first in the pros, but that doesn't make it the best. The horns don't work, as currently constituted, on a modern helmet because of how many places the equipment managers have to cut them to accommodate technical details.

58956b_lg.jpeg

That's just goofy.

Is there?

Please?

This helmet is a mess... If this ends up being close to the real thing, I will join all the new logo haters in a protest at Davie...

the Rams logo is the godfather of all helmet logos.

It was the first in the pros, but that doesn't make it the best. The horns don't work, as currently constituted, on a modern helmet because of how many places the equipment managers have to cut them to accommodate technical details.

58956b_lg.jpeg

That's just goofy.

they should have an application for each helmet design/model they carry. the horn will always be top notch when done right

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Boy, look at the content of the last few pages and those leaks feel like forever ago.

On another note, this is the Jags new FB cover photo.

jrenf4.jpg

Should we fear chrome gold?

That's what I noted last week. Chrome seems to be the team's theme. That could also be what the gray things on the leaked jersey's shoulder is

Go A's!

Boy, look at the content of the last few pages and those leaks feel like forever ago.

On another note, this is the Jags new FB cover photo.

jrenf4.jpg

Should we fear chrome gold?

That's what I noted last week. Chrome seems to be the team's theme. That could also be what the gray things on the leaked jersey's shoulder is

They can put chrome on the jersey?? That is going to look ridiculous.

Archived