2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's probably the early '90s uniform that had the white pants. I doubt it is just to go with their regular uniform.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Here's some breaking news for ya! just announced minutes ago- Giants will wear white pants for select games with blue jersey in 2013:

http://www.giants.co...3d-b04741f02552

That just seems wrong...

But oh so right...

fran_tarkenton_1970_08_23.jpg

I always thought the white pants looked much better than the gray. Makes the numbers, helmet logo, everything pop much better.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Here's some breaking news for ya! just announced minutes ago- Giants will wear white pants for select games with blue jersey in 2013:

http://www.giants.co...3d-b04741f02552

That just seems wrong...

But oh so right...

fran_tarkenton_1970_08_23.jpg

I always thought the white pants looked much better than the gray. Makes the numbers, helmet logo, everything pop much better.

I guess I'm just used to the gray at this point. They might be my favorite pants in the NFL actually, not sure why though.

But I agree with everyone else saying if that's the case, the gray facemasks won't look right. I don't think white does either.

hi-res-286090_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

but the white pants will have gray on them similar to this:

stripe_zps2d3e7daa.png

couldn't they just leave the gray off? it may tie in the facemask better, but just seems wrong to me.

It's pretty clear you're the only responder on the thread who actually read the story.

but the white pants will have gray on them similar to this:

stripe_zps2d3e7daa.png

couldn't they just leave the gray off? it may tie in the facemask better, but just seems wrong to me.

It's pretty clear you're the only responder on the thread who actually read the story.

I read it, I just don't like it. The gray pants just have red and blue stripes, right? Adding a gray stripe to the white pants would look weird. That's what I don't like about it. If they were doing white pants with the same blue/red stripes, I don't think it'd be near as bad.

just lose the gray facemask. adding grey to the pants stripe to justify gray as team color seems silly to me. kind adding gray for the sake of gray. I wish the giants would go back the 1999 look just add the ny helmet with a blue facemask and call it a day

Just say NO to gray facemasks.

Saw these on twitter. Assuming they are probably fake. Or at least hoping so.

Aside from the incorrect number/nameplate font, these chinese knockoffs are actually pretty accurate for the most part

I'm gonna quote you on this one. Since your previous predictions have been for the further future, your credibility has yet to have been truly tested. This should be considered your first test. If you're right, than we may need start thinking about considering your other predictions about the Cowboys , Eagles, Browns, and the "mystery team" (remember that it was this guy who said these first and not BIMH). I'd say good luck, but I actually am hoping that your nearest prediction isn't correct due to personal tastes (Read: I hope its not those shops that jimwade posted).

Also, I think it should be cleared up one more time that those are definitely photoshopped images and NOT leaks or Chinese knockoffs.

So the logo leak last week was real and the helmets are getting white facemasks

http://www.miamihera...rises-over.html

The Dolphins recently took a liking to wearing their white on white uniforms almost exclusively. It used to be a strictly practical matter because playing in South Florida in the heat made wearing white on white cooler for the players and that was an advantage.

The theme will carry on and now the Dolphins will add white face masks to the look for the first time. The white face masks will make Miami only the second NFL franchise with that look, as Kansas City also uses white.

Read more here: http://www.miamihera...ml#storylink=cp

CHIEFS - BLUE JACKETS - CARDINALS

Archived