2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

White helmets with white face masks? Yuck.

The Miami Hurricanes have something to say about that.

hurricanes_display_image.jpg?1282677145

The thing about the white facemasks, which I am fine, is that it might be paired with the all white uniform too much. I don't mind it, but is there such thing as too much white going on?

I guess well see what the unis look like

Go A's!

White helmets with white face masks? Yuck.

The Miami Hurricanes have something to say about that.

hurricanes_display_image.jpg?1282677145

The thing about the white facemasks, which I am fine, is that it might be paired with the all white uniform too much. I don't mind it, but is there such thing as too much white going on?

I guess well see what the unis look like

You do have a good point there. The term WFWS will be used a lot now probably.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Upon review of this last page I'm gonna say a white helmet with a white facemask works.

White helmets, white facemasks, white jerseys, white pants. That isn't a little much? Who the hell wants white as an identity, the one color everybody has.

Upon review of this last page I'm gonna say a white helmet with a white facemask works.

White helmets, white facemasks, white jerseys, white pants. That isn't a little much? Who the hell wants white as an identity, the one color everybody has.

They already did the white helmet/jersey/pants thing. What, you think a white facemask will be the straw that breaks the back?

They already did the white helmet/jersey/pants thing. What, you think a white facemask will be the straw that breaks the back?

Facemask is a pretty big part of the helmet. I think taking away the aqua will make it so bland.

Just curious. How do you feel about Jacksonville in black/black/black/black?

It's where I sit.

Dolphins bump their unveiling up to the 25th (Draft Day) and have confirmed their helmet will have white facemasks.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/03/26/3308215/armando-salguero-buzz-rises-over.html

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Ohh, come on. Its dope watching the Dolphins wear the same boring-ass all white uniforms for all 16 regular-season games.

Now they can add the all white helmets too, to make it all good.

Hopefully the Dolphins put an end to the ridiculous "all white at home" crap and actually wear their aqua jersey's more often. If the U of Miami can wear dark jersey's at home, the Fish can too.

Just picture it though.....

...mid-December, in New England, in a snowstorm, Pats in blue...the Dolphins would be like football ninjas. :P

Dolphins bump their unveiling up to the 25th (Draft Day) and have confirmed their helmet will have white facemasks.

http://www.miamihera...rises-over.html

Not what I wanted to hear. Went from different to boring. Dennis is right, we see them in all white all season = boring. They have a unique color associated with their identity, they need to use it!!!

"Roll Along"

Archived