2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must mean the Vikings and or jaguars are using bright blue iridescent jerseys with white camo stripes, right?

Knock knock knock, Pennies? Knock knock knock, Pennies? Knock knock knock, Pennies?

What the :censored: are you talking about?

Obviously a play on Big Bang Theory.

*knock knock knock* Penny

Must mean the Vikings and or jaguars are using bright blue iridescent jerseys with white camo stripes, right?

Knock knock knock, Pennies? Knock knock knock, Pennies? Knock knock knock, Pennies?

Your habit of essentially making up rumours?

When have I ever :censored:ing made up a rumor? I pass along what I see on other boards for speculation, but I don't make :censored: up, and most the times I don't believe it either, it's just to generate discussion and be like "hey, this is out there right now"

Y'all are pissin me off today

When have I ever :censored:ing made up a rumor? I pass along what I see on other boards for speculation, but I don't make :censored: up, and most the times I don't believe it either, it's just to generate discussion and be like "hey, this is out there right now"

just go to your Homeboy and stop making up rumors

spacer.png

We've had a rash of "first time posters with Nike/NFL insider info!" around here. MileHighMagic, BradyIsMyHomeboy, and now you. Heck, I think you might even be using MileHighMagic's signature. Or at least one very similar to it. This just speculation on my part, but I can't shake the feeling you three are either one in the same or trying to troll the boards together.

Stuff that's been "passed along" by you guys...

The Cowboys will have a chrome helmet!

The Dolphins logo that's confirmed to be real by now is fake! We wish the changes were that conservative!

The Dolphins will have two white uniforms!

The leaked Jaguars jersey is fake!

Nike and/or the NFL release concepts to fan boards to gauge reactions to potential designs! Just look at this old Seahawks concept from the Concepts section!

The Vikings will have grey pants!

Some of these statements have been proven to be false, and I'm sure the ones that haven't will be in due time. The mind boggling thing is what you (guys?) are getting out of this. Ok so you show up and tell a bunch of uniform nerds that the Vikings will have grey pants. And then they don't. That's your end game? That's just sad.

We've had a rash of "first time posters with Nike/NFL insider info!" around here. MileHighMagic, BradyIsMyHomeboy, and now you. Heck, I think you might even be using MileHighMagic's signature. Or at least one very similar to it. This just speculation on my part, but I can't shake the feeling you three are either one in the same or trying to troll the boards together.

Stuff that's been "passed along" by you guys...

The Cowboys will have a chrome helmet!

The Dolphins logo that's confirmed to be real by now is fake! We wish the changes were that conservative!

The Dolphins will have two white uniforms!

The leaked Jaguars jersey is fake!

Nike and/or the NFL release concepts to fan boards to gauge reactions to potential designs! Just look at this old Seahawks concept from the Concepts section!

The Vikings will have grey pants!

Some of these statements have been proven to be false, and I'm sure the ones that haven't will be in due time. The mind boggling thing is what you (guys?) are getting out of this. Ok so you show up and tell a bunch of uniform nerds that the Vikings will have grey pants. And then they don't. That's your end game? That's just sad.

Dude... I have literally never said any of those things... not once. I have never claimed to have "inside information" and have never said any of the other things above. Ever. Sorry I have a similar sig or whatever but that don't make me the same :censored:ing person that you can just go attributing their words to me! :censored:!

For the Vikings forecast, ya I trusted morons making :censored: up on reddit. Won't make that mistake again.

And go look at my submitted topics dude, I share the same passion as you all for uniform designs. I'm sorry I'm so pissed but I definitely feel wrongfully accused right now, that I would be lumped in with Mile High Homeboy or whatever.

THIS was my very forst post. Where do you see ANYTHING in that that implies "Oh, I'm new here but hey a pal works for nike" bull :censored:?

Most feminine looking logo in college sports I have ever seen:

6838_northern_colorado_bears-secondary-2004.png

The Northern Colorado Bears

Quality of the CCSLC is slowly degrading.

I think it's still holding up outside of the football threads, but for some reason the football uniform threads at all levels bring out the dumbest and dullest posters.

PvO6ZWJ.png

They're about to start talking to describe the new Jags helmets again and now the jerseys on 1010 XL this should be interesting.

I missed it. What did they say?

Nothing about the jersey that we don't already know.

They have a very generic way of Describing the uniform. As for the helmet they keep saying 2/3 high gloss gold and 1/3 flat black with a black facemask. I am just wondering if that's the one that was denied by the NFL.

Was this said by somebody who went to see the uniforms at Nike a few days ago or just somebody that heard it from somebody else? We keep hearing this 2/3 gold rumor Im starting to think it might be true. I really hope not.

They way they describe it is never clear though. I am starting to wonder if it is High Gloss Gold with a very wide flat black stripe. I'm thinking something like the width of the last Georgia Pro Combat uniform.

Well it was on "Sports Roundup" with Ron Compton (Monday nights from 7-9) with Ron, Brent Beaird.He has been very head strong and definitive that was is the helmet & no he didn't go to Oregon that i know of he is saying these all 2nd or 3rd hand.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

new colors looks world of difference

NPn8haU.jpg

Agreed! The new logo is solid, but it's the tweaked colors that really make it work.

The new one looks really good !! I seen it when I got my Jags hats this weekend. it's a very noticeable difference in person.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

I think it's still holding up outside of the football threads, but for some reason the football uniform threads at all levels bring out the dumbest and dullest posters.

I find that any football discussion brings out the stupid people. For example, at school a few classmates and I were talking about the NFL Playoffs when the discussion of Kaepernick's performance against Green Bay came up and one kid was like "He's such an arrogant ass, he thinks he's the next Bart Starr or Joe Namath." And to make things even more pathetic, a bunch of people agreed with him. I remember just wanting to :censored:ing bang my head against the wall.

I find that any football discussion brings out the stupid people. For example, at school a few classmates and I were talking about the NFL Playoffs when the discussion of Kaepernick's performance against Green Bay came up and one kid was like "He's such an arrogant ass, he thinks he's the next Bart Starr or Joe Namath." And to make things even more pathetic, a bunch of people agreed with him. I remember just wanting to :censored:ing bang my head against the wall.

Be thankful you don't live in South Texas with a bunch of Cowboys fans. They are the absolute worst. And that's because i like the cowboys.

The Jaguars helmet is confusing me. Brent Martineau went to Oregon to the Nike facility and saw the uniforms/helmets. He commented that the helmet wasnt as "Oregon-esque" as he expected. So that leaves a few options.

1.) The helmet ISNT high gloss gold and matte black and Brent was right saying in wasn't "Oregony".

2.) The helmet IS high gloss gold and matte black and Brent has no idea was the Oregon helmets are like.

Matte helmets have become all the rage in the Arena Football League. That should make NFL teams re-think about using them.

I'm a fan of the AFL, just not the look of the league as of late.

It's where I sit.

Archived