2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

As noted on Uni Watch today, Nike's promo images seem to indicate a positive trend amongst a lot of teams.

no+collars.jpg

I actually Iked the collar on the bucs, it kinda looked like a pirate shirt or something.

Is there anything different with the chiefs? Perhaps the away changes?

Not sure what the Chiefs would change since they didn't have the two-toned collar. Everything I've been seeing has them wearing the same thing.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That metallic finish looks really nice. Whats up with the stripe though? Or am I just seeing things?

I think it's just a reflection or something.

Yea, if you look at the helmets in the back row, there's no stripe.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Looks like it has the Notre Dame treatment to me as well which I am not a fan of

Haven't they always had a bit of sparkle in the paint? Might just be a photo filter or HDR they're using. That tends to bring out a lot more detail and contrast.

WAIT wait wait waaaiiiittt hold up....

2785520704_ca9ff3802c_z_zps4d78b8b9.jpg

O NOEZ!! TEH BUCKAHNEERZ R GITTEENG A NU NUMBA FONT!!!!!!1234

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I'll apologize in advance for the thread hijack, but after seeing the cakes, I can't resist sharing some classics...

tumblr_lkdsdw2SbN1qjysdeo1_1280-560x417.jpg

The gold on that cake looks pretty good but the FDL is really tough to draw freehand, as my brother found out the hard way. The neighbor across the street painted his (the neighbor's) garage door gold and free-handed a giant FDL on it with black spray paint. Looked a lot like the side of the cake below. Nice view to have coming out your front door, huh? That house was a poster child for neighborhood covenants.

12316_611428679892_3103136_35529085_1985696_n.jpg

Yeah...

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived