2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

Not sure if it's a uniform change per se, but the Giants DT Marvin Austin has a new facemask design which I haven't seen before.

BQYGTRhCAAAPOY2.png

I don't usually care about facemask designs but that's badass.

Literally. Iron Man facemask by BadAss Masks

I don't believe you are correct. This is their Iron Man mask.

whoever is designing these must have never played the game...first off it looks like a catchers mask from the 1940's...and next your face, expecially your mouth would be completley exposed by the giant open space right under the nose invites nothing but sheer agony to the poor sap that would ever wear such a contraption on a field of play.

bamasks needs to seriously quit while they are behind and let companies that actually understand player safety and the certification process outfit football teams...this is beyond stupid now.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if it's a uniform change per se, but the Giants DT Marvin Austin has a new facemask design which I haven't seen before.

BQYGTRhCAAAPOY2.png

I don't usually care about facemask designs but that's badass.

Literally. Iron Man facemask by BadAss Masks

I don't believe you are correct. This is their Iron Man mask.

Ah, my bad, good catch. Pretty close. Ugly nonetheless ha

Regarding the practice uniforms .... the Jags are wearing last years pants with an updated version of last years jerseys. Same style, just updated number font.

BQmHa_hCMAEW6_0.jpg

Completely new jerseys. The black sleeves as you can see. New wordmark looks similar to old one from a distance.

Go A's!

Speaking of weird things during Training Camp, I don't remember the Raiders wearing a silver jersey...

Qyz0Me6.jpg

This is a great look. Grey/matte silver is the unsung hero of modern uniform coloring.

Wow, maybe it's the lighting, but the new Dolphins uniforms look terrible. The teal looks washed out and you can't even see the orange trim up close.

Fawcett Stadium doesn't have the optimal lighting. I would wait until we see them under the lights in a real NFL stadium before we know how it looks.

Archived