2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did the Steelers install field turf in their stadium? I've never seen there field look so green before.

Nope. It's early August. Wait till December.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The Jaguars Pocket Pro helmets look much better than the actual ones...

$T2eC16ZHJGsFFMuT-32DBSBIsFYm7!~~60_57.J

$(KGrHqZHJEkFH7odtDNWBSBIsQL89w~~60_57.J

They look just as bad to me if not worse, there is nothing they could do to these helmets to make them look better or worse because the colors are so vastly different, gold should never fade to black when it is the same finish never mind when the black is matte and the gold is a metallic candy flake

Also, cocks.

What?

------

The "Bears have returned to white cleats" thing is a bit of a misnomer. I think they just don't care what the players wear. Half the cleats are multi-colored. From left to right you have black/white, navy/orange, and white (unless the tape job is covering up a similar half black/white cleat).

tumblr_mrbyv9Ldzz1r7lvf8o1_1280.jpg

Everyone in that picture is wearing black or colored cleats.

Also, cocks.

What?

------

The "Bears have returned to white cleats" thing is a bit of a misnomer. I think they just don't care what the players wear. Half the cleats are multi-colored. From left to right you have black/white, navy/orange, and white (unless the tape job is covering up a similar half black/white cleat).

LJIQpZ8.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Jacksonville will go to a regular helmet soon I predict, mark my words, it will be done on the down low to not admit defeat.

Also, Denver ditched the 70's style collars and now have a all blue version.... too lazy to pull a picture, sorry.

The Jags helmet is the 2013 edition of the 2012 toilet bowl collars.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Jacksonville will go to a regular helmet soon I predict, mark my words, it will be done on the down low to not admit defeat.

Also, Denver ditched the 70's style collars and now have a all blue version.... too lazy to pull a picture, sorry.

You can switch up the color of your cleats or go from the half collar to a full collar on the down low. Switching from a half gold, half black helmet that was the biggest feature of the uniform unveil just isn't possible.

And I still think that the Jaguars would have a good modern uniform set if they would've went with an all-black (even matte) helmet instead of the stupid half and half.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Also, cocks.

What?

------

LJIQpZ8.gif

Is it weird that I could hear Ben stillers voice when I saw this?

Awesome gif.

I still think the Jaguars had one of the best helmets in football when they added the teal sheen to them. All they needed to do was change the logo.

I wish the Ravens would add a purple sheen to their helmets, that'd be perfect for them.

That would be cool, because ravens do have a purple sheen to them as well

Bills vs colts is a great looking match up. Love the Bills uniforms.. Top 5 if you ask me

Definately, after they dropped the toilet collar. Now all they have to fix is the road socks.

They would be #1 if they switched to a blue facemask and white shoes. But of course that's just my opinion.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Bills vs colts is a great looking match up. Love the Bills uniforms.. Top 5 if you ask me

Definately, after they dropped the toilet collar. Now all they have to fix is the road socks.

They would be #1 if they switched to a blue facemask and white shoes. But of course that's just my opinion.

I would have to disagree with all three of you, tough both teams have pretty good sets. My top 5 would be:

1. Pats vs. Seahawks

2. 49ers vs. Seahawks

3. Cowboys vs. Redskins

4.Packers vs. Bears

5. Bengals vs. Steelers

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I would have to disagree with all three of you, tough both teams have pretty good sets. My top 5 would be:

1. Pats vs. Seahawks

2. 49ers vs. Seahawks

3. Cowboys vs. Redskins

4.Packers vs. Bears

5. Bengals vs. Steelers

So, among your top five match ups, you include the Patriots, Bengals, and Seahawks (twice)? And I believe that the OP was referring to just the Bills, not the matchup itself. Could be wrong.

spacer.png

Archived