2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

Bills vs colts is a great looking match up. Love the Bills uniforms.. Top 5 if you ask me

Definately, after they dropped the toilet collar. Now all they have to fix is the road socks.

They would be #1 if they switched to a blue facemask and white shoes. But of course that's just my opinion.

I would have to disagree with all three of you, tough both teams have pretty good sets. My top 5 would be:

1. Pats vs. Seahawks

2. 49ers vs. Seahawks

3. Cowboys vs. Redskins

4.Packers vs. Bears

5. Bengals vs. Steelers

So, among your top five match ups, you include the Patriots, Bengals, and Seahawks (twice)? And I believe that the OP was referring to just the Bills, not the matchup itself. Could be wrong.
Correct.. Was stating that the new bills uni is top 5

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just noticed this during this weekend's games. The Titans yokes look significantly reduced with smaller numbers and logo

Before

nfl_u_cjvy_576.jpg

This weekend

opkqgKp.jpg

Do you mean smaller than last year because your before pics are from like 2009 or 2010 and the titans have been using the elite 51 template since last year

I just noticed this during this weekend's games. The Titans yokes look significantly reduced with smaller numbers and logo

Before

nfl_u_cjvy_576.jpg

This weekend

opkqgKp.jpg

Do you mean smaller than last year because your before pics are from like 2009 or 2010 and the titans have been using the elite 51 template since last year

Like I said, I just noticed it. I looked back and saw that there's a clear difference between what Reebok produced and what Nike produced.

Go A's!

after looking at the jags helmet, the biggest problem is clearly the fact that the logo just looks out of place (half being on a black background and half on gold)...if they ditched the logo and then put jaguar spots on the gold portion it would be a much more cohesive look

Miami.png

after looking at the jags helmet, the biggest problem is clearly the fact that the logo just looks out of place (half being on a black background and half on gold)...if they ditched the logo and then put jaguar spots on the gold portion it would be a much more cohesive look

The logo is clearly the biggest problem with the helmet?

giphy.gif

This past weekend really showed how good the uniforms can look by dropping the collar from last year. I really hope the Saints follow suit next year because aside from the collar, their uniforms are very good. In terms of the brand new uniforms debuting this year, I really liked them all aside from the Jaguars. The Vikings were able to pull off a modern look without losing any of the brand identity they've built over their history. While watching the game, it felt like the Vikings were wearing a uniform that they've been using for years. The Dolphins set really struck me with the great use of that new aqua/teal. I really liked the conservative design and I really don't have any major complains in terms of uniform design and color. The one thing that I feel was a missed opportunity was the logo. While I did feel the Dolphins needed an updated logo, the new one is devoid of any personality and feels generic.

Now comes the bad. The Jaguars set looked as bad on the field as it does in a studio/runway. I really don't have any big problems with the jersey itself but more so with the pants and helmet. I feel like the pants stripe is over designed and should have been omitted. The set would have looked better with black pants and no stripe or a wide teal stripe with a thin gold outline. I feel like the jersey numbers should have just been white and gold; the added teal seems cluttered and forced. The helmet should be all gold or all black, choose one.

Bills vs colts is a great looking match up. Love the Bills uniforms.. Top 5 if you ask me

Definately, after they dropped the toilet collar. Now all they have to fix is the road socks.

They would be #1 if they switched to a blue facemask and white shoes. But of course that's just my opinion.

I would have to disagree with all three of you, tough both teams have pretty good sets. My top 5 would be:

1. Pats vs. Seahawks

2. 49ers vs. Seahawks

3. Cowboys vs. Redskins

4.Packers vs. Bears

5. Bengals vs. Steelers

tumblr_mj1u0kp0hW1qi34nio2_250.gif

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

How long will it take before they remove the happy trail sweat mesh crap from the gut-area of the jersey?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

1. Pats vs. Seahawks

2. 49ers vs. Seahawks

3. Cowboys vs. Redskins

4.Packers vs. Bears

5. Bengals vs. Steelers

And Dallas with their 50 shades of blue...wow, what a list.

87Redskins.png

If you haven't seen the Chargers, here's a look. Differences; stripe on the bottom of the sock, half collar gone, and gold nameplate.

tempSEAvsSD_080813__286--nfl_mezz_1280_1

Big upgrade. It doesn't completely expunge the problems with this set, but it places more emphasis on yellow over light blue so they're not sharing equal space anymore. The Chargers are now a navy and yellow team with light blue accents, which looks better than what they've been, a navy-yellow-light blue team.

Also, Dennisbergan, add another team to the list of teams wearing the very "unfashionable" sock stripes. Eat it.

PvO6ZWJ.png

1. Pats vs. Seahawks

2. 49ers vs. Seahawks

3. Cowboys vs. Redskins

4.Packers vs. Bears

5. Bengals vs. Steelers

And Dallas with their 50 shades of blue...wow, what a list.

Eh. Agree to Disagree, I suppose :)

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived