2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

why not just use a photo from the preseason?

Because the preseason is a joke. They're promoting the start of the regular season, and those are the two teams playing. Simple as that.

So the photos are lesser quality in the preseason?

Not saying that at all. I guess I missed my point originally.

That'd be too easy for Nike. They've probably had that ad ready to go for weeks now.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why not just use a photo from the preseason?

Because the preseason is a joke. They're promoting the start of the regular season, and those are the two teams playing. Simple as that.

That makes little sense. A context-less photo of Joe Flacco from the preseason's value has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of football played in the preseason. I'm guessing it was a rights issue with the photos.

Edit: I see you beat me with a clarification to your point.

How We Work: Nike + The Miami Dolphins

I hope we get to see that orange jersey shown at 0:28 soon.

the sales job on these is pretty funny. Especially the Jags

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqqyHkDyo5o

interesting to see the old logo being used during part of their original designs

where is that in the video?

There is a bunch of them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqqyHkDyo5o&feature=player_embedded#t=49

but if i remember correctly most of the higher ups in the rams team says people LOVE the old blue & white, and get the drift they will go that route when they change next year or year after. It be a shame cause some form of gold/yellow sets them apart i think. i did notice that the walls had "st. louis"in just blue & white

This picture was posted on Uni Watch today. It appears the Packers pants with the wide striping might be the old Reebok pants. The waistband looks nothing like the Nike pants. The last year of the Reebok contract the Packers, Giants and Jaguars were testing new jerseys and pants that were super stretchy. Those became the new Adidas college uniforms.

image41.jpeg

Archived