2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

The Bengals wore orange socks against the Bears.

I don't know why they suddenly decided to wear orange with their all-whites for what I think is the first time since late in 2005, but I love it. Reminds me of the 81-95 uniforms.

628x471.jpg

unfortunately they lost (in very dumb, undisciplined fashion) so knowing the superstitious nature of athletes and coaches we'll probably never see this look again.

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why they suddenly decided to wear orange with their all-whites for what I think is the first time since late in 2005, but I love it. Reminds me of the 81-95 uniforms.

628x471.jpg

unfortunately they lost (in very dumb, undisciplined fashion) so knowing the superstitious nature of athletes and coaches we'll probably never see this look again.

Same thing will probably happen with the Vikings purple pants.

So when the Vikes lose in their white britches, will they have to go naked? Because they won't have a pants option left.

The purple pants will be back. I don't think one loss on the road is going to shelf them. Although to be honest, I am not a fan of the type of stripes on the purple pants. The off-center nature of them just looks odd to me.

This picture was posted on Uni Watch today. It appears the Packers pants with the wide striping might be the old Reebok pants. The waistband looks nothing like the Nike pants. The last year of the Reebok contract the Packers, Giants and Jaguars were testing new jerseys and pants that were super stretchy. Those became the new Adidas college uniforms.

image41.jpeg

Wow...that's interesting. I didn't even notice during the game. Only thing I got from that game was the 49ers crappy sleeve stripes bug the hell out of me.

image41.jpeg

It might just be me (and I know the 49ers changed uniforms since then), but I can't look at a picture of these two teams without hearing in my head "OWENS! OWENS!! OWENS!!! OWENS!!!! OWENS!!!!! CAUGHT IT! HE CAUGHT IT!! HE CAUGHT IT!!! HE CAUGHT IT!!!!".

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

628x471.jpg

The Bengals look so much better in orange socks than black. And why is Tim Jennings not even wearing socks? Unless they're pulled down so far that you can't even see them in that picture, but you shouldn't be allowed to wear just tights like that. Especially when your team socks actually have stripes on them.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

This picture was posted on Uni Watch today. It appears the Packers pants with the wide striping might be the old Reebok pants. The waistband looks nothing like the Nike pants. The last year of the Reebok contract the Packers, Giants and Jaguars were testing new jerseys and pants that were super stretchy. Those became the new Adidas college uniforms.

image41.jpeg

I was just coming to see if anyone else noticed that. I don't read UniWatch though.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

but if i remember correctly most of the higher ups in the rams team says people LOVE the old blue & white, and get the drift they will go that route when they change next year or year after. It be a shame cause some form of gold/yellow sets them apart i think. i did notice that the walls had "st. louis"in just blue & white

I wonder if the generic st. louis has to do with the ongoing lease dispute where the city does not want to do promote the rams until they reach an agreement.

but if i remember correctly most of the higher ups in the rams team says people LOVE the old blue & white, and get the drift they will go that route when they change next year or year after. It be a shame cause some form of gold/yellow sets them apart i think. i did notice that the walls had "st. louis"in just blue & white

Another team that wears blue and white. Ugh. Getting rid of the gold pants and going monochrome was a tragic enough, but reverting to blue and white would be the worst thing they could do.

628x471.jpg

The Bengals look so much better in orange socks than black. And why is Tim Jennings not even wearing socks? Unless they're pulled down so far that you can't even see them in that picture, but you shouldn't be allowed to wear just tights like that. Especially when your team socks actually have stripes on them.

I agree on the Bengals. On Jennings, he was wearing multiple paris of navy socks at various lenghths, but they stripes were so low on the outermost pair that they were just above his ankles. The Bears need to put a stop to that crap. *eagerly awaits response from dennisbergan*

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Another team that wears blue and white. Ugh. Getting rid of the gold pants and going monochrome was a tragic enough, but reverting to blue and white would be the worst thing they could do.

If they don't return to royal and varsity gold, it will be a tragedy. Doesn't seem like they have any intention of doing it either.

So that would be the Colts, and... ?

Did the Jagoffs rent their stadium out to a peewee football league?

jaguarscrowd.jpg

Wow. Just wow. Givin' the Marlins a run for their money. Was this near the beginning of the game or garbage time in the 4th quarter?

It's the Jaguars. The whole game is garbage time. I'm sorry

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Dolphins are the only team to win their first game in their new digs!

You mean "togs" not "digs"

Digs means "home" not clothing. Togs come from "toga"... Digs comes from digging/construction...

the_more_you_know.jpeg

Languages evolve dude.

Yeah, that's true, dude, but that doesn't mean I can look at a tree and call it a horse. Digs doesn't mean clothing.

He probably meant "duds", anyways.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived