seahawk9

2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

6,525 posts in this topic

One of the designs was described as WTH? (maybe by Showtime?), and that would fit this now.

That comment was made by CDixon and he was very clear that he was only talking about logos - not uniforms. So hopefully the Jags' logo elicits a 'WTH?!' reaction, otherwise I am afraid that may have been CDixon's reaction to the revised Norseman logo.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard anything about the Vikings plans? I am starting to doubt that anything will actually happen...

One of the designs was described as WTH? (maybe by Showtime?), and that would fit this now.

That comment was made by CDixon and he was very clear that he was only talking about logos - not uniforms. So hopefully the Jags' logo elicits a 'WTH?!' reaction, otherwise I am afraid that may have been CDixon's reaction to the revised Norseman logo.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard anything about the Vikings plans? I am starting to doubt that anything will actually happen...

Didn't he say that the new Jags logo is an upgrade (in his opinion)?

I am literally in the dark on the new logo.

I'm not sure how that could possibly happen, unless a power surge resulting from you trying to view the logo online caused you to lose electricity.

1 person likes this

I am literally in the dark on the new logo.

I'm not sure how that could possibly happen, unless a power surge resulting from you trying to view the logo online caused you to lose electricity.

Like the Super Dome? Haven't seen it, and nobody seems to know anything about it. It's weird.

Minor tweak. Minor. The Vikings.

Didn't he say that the new Jags logo is an upgrade (in his opinion)?

Yes he did. The WTH logo had to be the Phins.

I was just about to post that.

Weird that they have the current logo on the podium....

and it shows teal on the podium too.....

sign of good things to come?

Minor tweak. Minor. The Vikings.

To clarify, you are only speaking about the Norseman logo, correct?

And does this "minor tweak" apply to the design of the logo, or is it simply the revised shade of yellow that CDixon has already divulged?

Why? Wouldn't it be covered too if it had the new logo?

and it shows teal on the podium too.....

sign of good things to come?

I'm assuming it means they just haven't started using the new logo yet. But I'm hoping they keep the teal part of it.

that podium almost looks like the logo is a screen image there, could that be possible? Unveil the new logo behind the podium, then the podiums screen updates?

That's probably a screen to be projected on, no?

And teal to black gradient...a sign of things to come?

EDIT: nvm I guess it is a projector screen.

My guess is a lot more gold and Khan embraces Nike design (i.e. Seahawks unis).

My guess is a lot more gold and Khan embraces Nike design (i.e. Seahawks unis).

Angry Jaguars fans hire William Shatner to yell at the team owner for the Jags horrible new design:

Per Chris Creamer himself on Twitter, we're not seeing any uniforms today. Just a logo.

Per Chris Creamer himself on Twitter, we're not seeing any uniforms today. Just a logo.

NFL calls the shots when the uni gets released. April was always the deal. The team gets to chose when the logo can be.