2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Props to the Jags for keeping everything under wraps... Seems like every major logo change within the last 5 years has been leaked before the press conference.

Smaller fan base = easier to keep a secret. At least that was my theory as I sat in anger wondering why.

I was looking at my Jags wallpaper. Really studying the logo. Then I looked down at my shirt and saw it looking up at me. I'm not going to lie, I almost cried. This drawing has been a huge part of my life for well over 15 years. I'm going to miss it.

Props to the Jags for keeping everything under wraps... Seems like every major logo change within the last 5 years has been leaked before the press conference.

Smaller fan base = easier to keep a secret. At least that was my theory as I sat in anger wondering why.

I don't think so... Most of our "in the know" guys are in the dark and no one within the organization as leaked an iPhone picture or anything along those lines. Even stuff like preventing new merchandise or toys from appearing on the web before they're supposed to or having an alternate web banner hidden on their website requires quite a bit of determination.

Though, they are releasing the new design quite early... Most NFL releases take place in April before the draft, so who knows if they could have kept it airtight for the next two months?

GFB, very true. Good points.

I think Khan is ready to get his era going. That is why he is doing it during the state of the franchise address. He has his GM, his coach, now his logo and soon jerseys. This is now his team. The Weaver is washed off.

I was looking at my Jags wallpaper. Really studying the logo. Then I looked down at my shirt and saw it looking up at me. I'm not going to lie, I almost cried. This drawing has been a huge part of my life for well over 15 years. I'm going to miss it.

I know man you and I both.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

CDixon said teal was still in the logo. So we have teal,black,gold,and now another color?

I said it like 8 months ago but I heard from some people on the inside at the time there was gonna to be a 4 color he said think metallic or chrome once again still waiting to see because that was 8 months ago or so.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Hopefully this isn't you from th very bear future

http://show-me-your-tds.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/jaguars-fan-gif.gif

CDixon said teal was still in the logo. So we have teal,black,gold,and now another color?

I said it like 8 months ago but I heard from some people on the inside at the time there was gonna to be a 4 color he said think metallic or chrome once again still waiting to see because that was 8 months ago or so.

It's "another version" of gold.

Athletic Gold?

spacer.png

Ah that's one of the colors we spoke about. But the person I talked to said" it would be something about the color that would pop ! "

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Archived