2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

I was looking at my Jags wallpaper. Really studying the logo. Then I looked down at my shirt and saw it looking up at me. I'm not going to lie, I almost cried. This drawing has been a huge part of my life for well over 15 years. I'm going to miss it.

As a Seahawks fan, I can totally relate to you. I started liking them in the late 80s and then the logo and colors were changed in 02. I guess you just learn to tolerate the changes...just like I have with the new change this year.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen the logo, but wanna go on record as being the first to say, "You gotta be kidding me!"...

Nike is ruining the NFL again! B)

I even like the toilet seats so I may be alright.

While I don't necessarily like the toilet seats, I don't hate them. So, I can relate.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Actually really like the new Seahawks Helmet, and the wraparound is totally Seattle from Day 1.

As for the Jags, I lived in Savannah when there were still Helmets with the Jaguars Auto'esque logos on them and have never loved the replacement, it always looked skewed to me. As for Unis the team and Black are perfect, but adding in more gold is good with me.

I am excited for the new logo, and hope I don't hate it!

First and foremost, good lord. There's a "pre-game" type portion to this press conference? Also, why a two hour press conference? Hit the high points and rely on question answer and press releases....

The logo is just a small part of it. Jaguars state of the Union. Khan's first true year. A lot to cover. Outlining of everything. New GM and Coach telling their plans a little. Small things like prices and stadium upgrades. I bet another London game counting as a road game.

John O just made it sound like it is a modernization.

Geez, they better not hold the logo unveiling back for hour 2 of this thing. It's not TV -- no need to boost the ratings.

I bet they do it in the first 15. Here it comes.

Archived