2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

What I find interesting about the Vikings is they did something with their last update that very few teams do, is they actually brightened the colors. Looks at what the jazz did with their purple for example. And how many royal blue teams switched to navy? Maybe Colorwerx can help with this but if u put the vikings throwback purple next to the current purple, without knowing better you would think the darker is the newer one. So props to the Vikings for getting brighter while everyone else was getting darker.

Brw, Denver nuggets also get credit for going away from navy to to light blue.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do the Panthers, Cowboys, Doplhins, Buccaneers, Redskins, Eagles, and Chargers wear white all the time? Do they hate the home uniforms?

What the hell are you talking about? Do you watch the NFL at all?

Only when the Vikings are good, apparently.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Yes I watch the NFL. I'm a Vikings fan from Minneapolis and no one can stop my MVP Adrian Peterson.

Why are people taking this guy to task? This really is no different than saying "we" when refering to the team your root for -- which 99% of you, in fact, do.

6uXNWAo.png

What I find interesting about the Vikings is they did something with their last update that very few teams do, is they actually brightened the colors. Looks at what the jazz did with their purple for example. And how many royal blue teams switched to navy? Maybe Colorwerx can help with this but if u put the vikings throwback purple next to the current purple, without knowing better you would think the darker is the newer one. So props to the Vikings for getting brighter while everyone else was getting darker.

Brw, Denver nuggets also get credit for going away from navy to to light blue.

I heard something about a new shade of Gold for the Vikings. I wonder where I can find that information.

Lol. I'm not gonna add fuel to this fire.

Do we have a time frame for when the Phins, Vikings, (and Bucs?) are supposed to reveal their suspected changes?

April I'm guessing

I heard something about a new shade of Gold for the Vikings. I wonder where I can find that information.

Lol. I'm not gonna add fuel to this fire.

Do we have a time frame for when the Phins, Vikings, (and Bucs?) are supposed to reveal their suspected changes?

April I'm guessing

I believe they have to wait till april to release Jerseys, so most likely they will wait until then to release both logo and uniform. Two birds 1 stone

Archived