2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

One of the designs was described as WTH? (maybe by Showtime?), and that would fit this now.

That comment was made by CDixon and he was very clear that he was only talking about logos - not uniforms. So hopefully the Jags' logo elicits a 'WTH?!' reaction, otherwise I am afraid that may have been CDixon's reaction to the revised Norseman logo.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard anything about the Vikings plans? I am starting to doubt that anything will actually happen...

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the designs was described as WTH? (maybe by Showtime?), and that would fit this now.

That comment was made by CDixon and he was very clear that he was only talking about logos - not uniforms. So hopefully the Jags' logo elicits a 'WTH?!' reaction, otherwise I am afraid that may have been CDixon's reaction to the revised Norseman logo.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard anything about the Vikings plans? I am starting to doubt that anything will actually happen...

Didn't he say that the new Jags logo is an upgrade (in his opinion)?

I am literally in the dark on the new logo.

I'm not sure how that could possibly happen, unless a power surge resulting from you trying to view the logo online caused you to lose electricity.

Like the Super Dome? Haven't seen it, and nobody seems to know anything about it. It's weird.

Minor tweak. Minor. The Vikings.

Didn't he say that the new Jags logo is an upgrade (in his opinion)?

Yes he did. The WTH logo had to be the Phins.

Minor tweak. Minor. The Vikings.

To clarify, you are only speaking about the Norseman logo, correct?

And does this "minor tweak" apply to the design of the logo, or is it simply the revised shade of yellow that CDixon has already divulged?

My guess is a lot more gold and Khan embraces Nike design (i.e. Seahawks unis).

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

My guess is a lot more gold and Khan embraces Nike design (i.e. Seahawks unis).

Angry Jaguars fans hire William Shatner to yell at the team owner for the Jags horrible new design:

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived