2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

That is very bad news. If the Browns change anything, they should go back to the Browns 2.0 unis from 1999. That set was perfect. I don't think Nike will run amok with them. Nike will do the other thing they do best - oversimplfy the hell out of them, as they did with a dozen or more college programs in the last ten years (hi, Virginia). I am imagining recolored NY Giants uniforms with slight sublimated numbers. No bueno.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw that same tweet feed...and that was most certainly NOT a confirmation. In that feed it says that the Browns "want to look at" a change for 2014. Nowhere in there was a definitive confirmation (defined as "we are" or "we will" make a change in 2014). And no, "we won't be changing until at least 2014" does NOT equal a definitive conconfirmation of an upcoming change. Let's not twist that up into something it ain't just to satisfy some personal wish here, okay?

About the most one can infer is that a change is possible...not absolute.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

This is all good and well for the Browns, but lets keep the focus on the Vikings, eh? ;)

Does anyone have any updates?

I saw one exchange between a fan and Vikings official on Twitter, and the Vikings appear to be avoiding the issue:

@Vikeologist

@andersonj any truth to the rumors the #Vikings are redesigning the uniforms and norseman logo?

Jeff Anderson ‏@andersonj

@Vikeologist Not sure about the rumors specifically but any of those types of decisions would be made during offseason.

Other fans responded to Jeff Anderson stating that "those types of decisions" would already have been made per NFL rules, but obviously Mr. Anderson did not respond. It would be nice if some one could get a local reporter to ask the question and force the Vikings to go on record with a response.

If it is new it's already inconsistant with the rumored new primary logo. That dolphin D looks different than the one in the logo. The D dolphin is jumping, looks more like a new cartoon style dolphin(such as the current primary) and looks like it has an eye or face. Too blurry to tell though.

One thing I will say about this.. I don't know if its fake or not, but the thumbnails under the main photo don't match up to the big one with the "new" dolphins logo. If you look at the current http://www.miamidolphins.com website, you'll see all 4 thumbnails are mini versions of the main photo. Now, i DO know how the nfl team's CMS works and you DO upload seperate photos for the main image and the thumb, (usually you just upload the same one though). So its possible what happened here was someone accidently or as a test uploaded that new main photo and did not upload a matching thumb.

Having said all that it seems like a reach someone would fake a blurry photo for no reason.

I guess this means I have nothing to report haha I realy like when stuff like this happens on these boards, we all turn into super spies dissecting blurry photos for clues!

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived